uploading photos
Hi everyone, advice please, soething has gone wrong with the way I can upload photos from my computor to an email?? I always could pick the photo file I wanted click onto as many photos as I wanted and then upload them all at once to the email, now for some reason it will only let me upload one at a time which takes ages, pity I"m not a patient person!! anyone any ideas why this has happened any help appreciated thank you

jcrian

uploading photos
Probably because the file size of each photo taken from the camera is too large.

You need to resize the photos and also reduce the resolution if they are going to be viewed just on a computer.

Gin&Tonic

uploading photos
The same's happened to me. The only thing I can think is that there are automatic updates to the system and this is the way its done now. I dont like it, takes too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martyn

uploading photos
What email client are you using? Is it browser based(usually uses Java for multiple files) or is it client based like Outlookwhich you can normally you can drag the files onto the body of the email.

Gin&Tonic

uploading photos
Its Windows Hotmail. Before when you wanted to attach a photo you press 'Attach' and you then choose File or Photo, with Photo you find the ones you want or in the top right hand corner it said 'Select All' and when you've selected it says 'Upload Now'. All that has gone it goes straight to your photos and you have to attach them individually.

ted j

uploading photos
Hi Cazandkeith. I've Had The Same Problem Since Saturday. The Drop Down Box Under Attach That Used To Say"Photo-File" Has Dissapeared. It's A Hotmail Problem. I Googled It In And Hotmail Did An Update That Screwed The Option Up. It Now Thinks Every Photo Is A Large File .According To Hotmail, There Isn't A Timescale To Fix It Yet.Ted

uploading photos
Thanks everybody I thought it was just me!!!! yes it"s Hotmail I"m on and as you say the "photo file" option has gone!! hope they put it right it is a lot quicker and easier

Latest Posts

Top Bottom