Harem

I've cliqued
Uploading Photos using URL
My husband has joined a forum and he wants me to upload a photo as his avatar. Unfortunately the only way this can be done is by a URL. I don't know how to do it. The only URL with photos that we have is on my Facebook. Help, please (if anyone can understand my garbled way of asking a question!!!)

Martyn

Normally you would either upload the avatar to some webspace of your own, to a public hosting company(never use them) or upload to the forum like we do on here. If you want to pm me your email address I will host it for you and email you the url.

Martyn

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hope your hubby manages to upload his pic successfully Harem, everytime I try I get a message it's too big, there again, I think the doggy piccy is better, lol

Harem

I've cliqued
Ha, fortunately there is a genius on here who has been very, very patient and is going to help me. Might be a good idea if he moved out here and came to live next door to me!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ha, fortunately there is a genius on here who has been very, very patient and is going to help me. Might be a good idea if he moved out here and came to live next door to me!!!

So he's not just a canny troll spotter then, lol. Good neighbours are hard to find, they're like finding rocking horse poo nowadays. Saying that we have a great neighbour, but his three daughters coming into their teens keep him and Mrs busy, hehe.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

similar to football banter I think !!!!

martin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
When I was quite a bit younger I used to go to Grab A Granny night on Wednesday nights and then Tug A Troll night on Fridays.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom