Uploading Audio files
I have a WMA file of Pebble talking about her project during her illness and wanted to upload it so members could listen but the system only accepts WMV files
It loads in Window Media Player and has a patterned background while she is talking.
Any ideas as I am useless with uploads and its on my computer via an email.
I have saved the attachment in my Documents folder.

Thanks

Uploading Audio files
I think Alans suggestion of YouTube is excellent with a link to my forum post but havent a clue re doing it.
I would be happy to send the file to you or Alan or ANYBODY if you could do it for us.
Alex has just put a changing pattern background to the audio file.

The main video of pictures of Pebble has been streamlined by Martyn under his portal and is already on Facebook etc and seen by TLF but I would like to use YouTube to put this new audio file on here as she speaks of TLF being such a help with her motivation.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Uploading Audio files
Best send it to someone else mate. I know the theory, but haven't actually done it myself.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Uploading Audio files
have you tried attatch files, browse down to your required file and select upload, there seems to be a limit of 872 KB for mp3 files, not sure about wmv

martin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Uploading Audio files
Received the email Terry but unable to open the file as I got a Red Alert from my Virus Checker.

Uploading Audio files
Received the email Terry but unable to open the file as I got a Red Alert from my Virus Checker.
Blimey thanks anyway
Nev seems to have got round it so its on TLF at least on Pebbles thread
That audio file was ok because several received it ok so you had an over zealous anti-virus programme.
I will see what YouTube experts come along Lol.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom