Updating Tapu thing does it effect owners with house in Akbuk on a site?
Hello
been reading about law being changed and people having to update their Tapu's or being fined upto 1000tl. Is this just for apartment owners or house owners too? Took a look at my Tapu and cannot see any x anywhere in boxes. I own a house in Akbuk on a site and have had my tapu about 3 years. Cannot quite understand if this new law effects me or not??

Cheers

matty

Hi rachel.
Please let me know if you get an answer to your question,because our Tapu's are like yours!!

regards

Peter J

So is ours. Now I'm panicking and confused!

Den

Will do....I have a feeling it's maybe newer builds, my house in Turkey is about 10 years old, maybe more. Will let you know anything I find out, cheers

Sounds like if you dont have the boxes then it's ok as there is nowhere to put a tick or x . Another member on here sounds like they have same Tapu as us,,, no boxes and they asked about it and was told , no boxes,, nothing or nowhere to update it. I am going to leave it as if there are no boxes , there is nothing to update......

Cheers

post I found-----

Dalaman Deli
Head Librarian

Re: Updating Tapu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To check if you are affected by the condominium law just look at your tapu. If it has the kat ırtıfakı, kat mülkiyeti and kat devre boxes on it, your property was built within the framework of this law. It is not just apartments or villas on complexes that fall under this law. In some circumstances a single plot of land may be divided up and separate villas built with no shared facilities. Just check you tapu. If it has these boxes you are affected by the condo law and the tapu must be upgraded to the kat mülkiyeti status.

Other villas built on a single plot of land will start off with just the land tapu. It will state 'Arsa' on it. These tapus should also be upgraded to include the property and will then show something like 'Dubleks Mesken ve Arsa.' ie. Two storey house/building and land. It may not be these exact words but it is likely to include either Mesken, Daire or Konut. The final tapu will show the building and the land and not just 'Arsa'.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom