arrian

R.I.P
unusual xmas prezzies?
who'se had the most unusual present ever? last year my grand daughter, 21, bought me a Shawn the Sheep dvd! ( love it) and 2 years ago i gave my hubby a wheel clamp!!! still gets talked about!

arrian

R.I.P
unusual xmas prezzies?
my daughter got me 2 silicon mats to open jars as i have Arfur Itus in my hands. really works too!

Smiler

unusual xmas prezzies?
Bought my wife a frying pan. Waited 10 minutes, letting her stew (excuse the pun), and pretending to be hurt by her reaction, (disbelief before exclaiming "I didn't want a bloody frying pan for Christmas!!"), she thought she had got a new pair of boots after seeing the large wrapped up present, before I gave her her proper prezzies.

The kids and I could not believe how ungrateful she was...

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
unusual xmas prezzies?
A left handed toilet cistern a few years back!!!!!!! :boohoo:

Jeannie

Tess

unusual xmas prezzies?
I didn't get anything unusual, just the usual, and all lovely and very thoughtful.
I bought myself a new frying pan, from me, to me, for me LOL!!!

james1873

unusual xmas prezzies?
Hi Tess, Thanx for the PM and I hope You and Yours had a great Xmas and have a Guid New Year.
Out here in the North Sea we always receive fantastic gifts from our companies. This year I was the proud recipient of a Gorgeous Silver Plated Presentation Case that contained ..............................a Belly Button Brush - And I aint kiddin!

Tess

unusual xmas prezzies?
Wow James, A belly button brush !!! Hmmm, just what everyone needs, is it not ?? Right, thats two piccies us Golden Gals need, Jim in his thong and you and your belly button brush, the mind boggles LOL!!!

James you take good care out in that cold North Sea and look after yourself, every good wish for a brilliant 2010 and I hope you get all you desire and more. Sharon xxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom