bobthenob

Non Active Member
Unstable chairs
"OK",this is just a little bit of fun of what happened to me ,"actually quite a few times".l was happily sitting down on one of those cheap plastic chairs in a restaurant,when suddenly it just gave way and l went ass over tit.But the amazing thing is how l never spilt a drop of beer when l did the double somersault splayed out on the floor looking a little bewildered to what has happened.l did not get any help from the other people around me,but l did give them a good laugh though.My wife was on the floor in stitches which is what l always expect

Did this ever happen to you and do you find the chairs a little unstable when sitting in them

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Unstable chairs
I have crushed a couple of those in my time, particularly when it is hot.

the legs seem to give way if anything over 10 stone sits on them

martin

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Unstable chairs
"heh",Don't you get that very slow sinking feeling while your sitting in one of those cheap chairs,where you think it just the after effect of the intoxicated liquid being consumed.When in fact the real truth is the legs of the chairs are slowly spreading out due to the weight and suddenly "bang",your on the floor,thinking,"what happened".

At least l had a nice trip

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Unstable chairs
Me being no light weight has learned now how to eye these cheapy chairs up from a distance. Funny how you can not spill a drop Bob....lol...I have in the past also fliped the table over in front of me full of food and drink with my feet as I took my tumble. I am now considered a plastic chair appraiser and find it increasingly difficult to find a good one. :roundgrin

Biker Bob

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Unstable chairs
Were your feet sticking up in the air Bob like a dead parrot from the scene in the monty python.l'll crease up if l saw that,don't expect any sympathy from me,because l'll be on the floor rolling up with laughter

val2661

Unstable chairs
In the past 6 months 3 of my plastic chairs have been broken by visitors, and the drink they are holding seems to get priority in the scrabble to upright themselves. Years ago my ex-husband had to go to hospital when a plastic chair broke under him and he was speared on the bottom by a jagged edge! Not funny really, but it did cause a lot of laughter when he did it!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Unstable chairs
Im 6'2" and built like jona lomu (without the muscle and the speed) !

or is it just a beer belly !!

martin

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Unstable chairs
Were your feet sticking up in the air Bob like a dead parrot from the scene in the monty python.l'll crease up if l saw that,don't expect any sympathy from me,because l'll be on the floor rolling up with laughter

Yes they were straight up and I had two HUGE dogs licking my face so I was pinned.
:77wu:

BB

Latest Posts

Top Bottom