Unadulterated LUXURY
Just sitting here with a KILO TUB of CELEBRATION.mmmmmmmHad the MARS BAR.Had the GALAXY.Had the TEASERS.Had the MILKY WAY.And the TRUFFLE .OH JOY.Life is GOOD:angel::roundgrinAnd its not even CHRISTMAS

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Unadulterated LUXURY
Oh deep joy, I've resisted buying the tubs yet, because although I hide them from myself, hehe, I know that I will just do like you and eat them all, lol. I'm still getting my fix of the new edition Dark Chocolate Mars Bars, omg, they're blummin gorgeous. Just keep hoping that they will stay and not just be on sale for limited time. I've just finished a huge mug of hot drinking chocolate, brilliant sweet fix.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Unadulterated LUXURY
I always take chocolates over for our Turkish friends, and I have to have some in my fridge always, just in case I get the urge.

Unadulterated LUXURY
Nice people share.!!!!!!

hugs Maggie xxxxxx

quite agree Maggie..where does he live..what times do the buses go..wheres me coat..

Hmmm..anyway whats all the fuss about..its only Choc...oooooooo late....

i need one of these:224xb:

maggie

Unadulterated LUXURY
He lives bout 45 mins away from me and quess wot the last bus went at 7.

I have had 2 packets of Bims CHOCALATE raisins so have had a choccy fix 2 day,

And no I didnt share em.

hugs maggie xxxxx

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Unadulterated LUXURY
I just had a nice mug of thorntons drinking chokky . Its lovely and i.ve cadburys choc bikkys and a box of roses . But its wierd i don't want them at all !! so if you pop your hand through the screen i'll happily give them to anyone ....Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom