bickern

Ultra-realistic robot sex dolls face UK ban
First of all if you are easily offended do not continue. DO NOT watch the video neither.

This is from the great british newspaper The Daily Star.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Robot sex dolls that can interact with their owners are set to go on sale later this year.

The dolls have multiple personalities, warm skin and their ability to learn is so realistic that they can even have orgasms.

But now a campaign has just been launched calling for these robotic sex toys to be banned.

Dr Kathleen Richardson, who is leading the fight, wants the development of robots that can be used for sex top be stopped.

She says that such a use of the technology is unnecessary and undesirable.

Speaking to the BBC, Dr Richardson, a robot ethicist at De Montfort University in Leicester, said: "Sex robots seem to be a growing focus in the robotics industry and the models that they draw on - how they will look, what roles they would play - are very disturbing indeed,

"We think that the creation of such robots will contribute to detrimental relationships between men and women, adults and children, men and men and women and women,"

Ultra realistic robot sex dolls face UK ban | Tech | Technology & Gaming News & Reviews | Daily Star

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So if Dr Kathleen Richardson is right and such a use of the technology is unnecessary and undesirable, then why is she worried because no one will buy them.

I personally would love to be a fly on the wall watching some idiot with one. LOL. :lol::smile::boom:(I hope that don't make me a perv)

Jaycey

African Refugee
Load of old tosh, there have been realistic sex aids around for years and I’ve never heard anyone objecting.

And what goes on between consenting adults in private is no business of anybody else, why should it be any different with a robot?

Just think, you haven’t got to take it out for dinner first or send flowers the next morning AND no STD risks!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Load of old tosh, there have been realistic sex aids around for years and I’ve never heard anyone objecting.

And what goes on between consenting adults in private is no business of anybody else, why should it be any different with a robot?

Just think, you haven’t got to take it out for dinner first or send flowers the next morning AND no STD risks!
:larf:

kibris

but what ıf ıt malfunctıons when yer stuck up ıt---could be naaaasty! Ya could end up wıth yer nuts ın next doors garden! And the blow up sheep wıll go on strıke!

Last edited:

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
But it can't cook you a bacon sarnie in the morning

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Do they come with a virtual mother in law ?

No pun intended ( menage a trois )

Steve

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom