Status
Not open for further replies.

uktv direct

UKTV DIRECT
UKTV on a Small Dish
All the main UKTV channels BBC1,2,3,4, ITV1,2,3,4, CH4, E4, MORE4, FILM4, FIVE, FOX MOVIES, FOX SERIES + lots more all on a small dish direct from the satellite

Cheers

Charles

maggie

UKTV on a Small Dish
Okay who are you what are you is this an advert do you personally supply these and how much are they.??

Hugs Maggie xx

uktv direct

UKTV DIRECT
UKTV on a Small Dish
Send me a PM and i will do my best to help you i do not want to get into trouble for posting classified adverts on here !

UKTV DIRECT EUROPE is currently asking to place a advert banner on this site with a direct link to their website with contact details and more information on this fantastic new system !

Regards

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

UKTV on a Small Dish
Sorry Charles but have delete your email link as it's against Forum rules to include it & phone numbers on the site.

It will be included in the Banner when its up & running.

And Welcome to the Forum.

Guz1

UKTV on a Small Dish
Don't think you're allowed include email details, especially when advertising a company. It's a hotmail email address and nobody here knows anything about you or your company. For all we know you could be a chancer. Why not wait until you get your ad on the forum and then tell us more about your company and the service you offer.

Andy

UKTV on a Small Dish
Mushtaq the Admin is on holiday he does log in but not as frequently so please be patient he will reply to you A S A P.

uktv direct

UKTV DIRECT
UKTV on a Small Dish
Hello Admin,

Still waiting to share our new service details with the members but have had NO response to our request to place and advert yet ?

The service launches officialy on Monday and I would have liked to co-ordinate the launch with an advert can anyone help please ?

I am still also waiting for information on potential business partners / satellite Tv installers details please ?

Cheers

Charles

Last edited:

biggles

biggles
UKTV on a Small Dish
Hello Admin,

Still waiting to share our new service details with the members but have had NO response to our request to place and advert yet ?

The service launches officialy on Monday and I would have liked to co-ordinate the launch with an advert can anyone help please ?

I am still also waiting for information on potential business partners / satellite Tv installers details please ?

Cheers

Charles

why dont you contact the bodrum observer .lots of us read it on line .

UKTV on a Small Dish
As anyone with experience in this matter.and I personally manage a satellite system that feeds Uk tv channels to 12 villas,anything less than 3 metres in Diameter in Turkey WILL NOT WORK.

Andy

UKTV on a Small Dish
Have you contacted Mushtaq yet Charles or are you waiting till he reads this thread.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
UKTV on a Small Dish
Hi Charles is this system broadband based or satelite based or both ? it does seem strange that no one has heard/mentioned this system until you came along.
where can we see a working example ?

martin

Mushtaq

Founding Member
UKTV on a Small Dish
Hello Admin,

Cheers

Charles

Sorry not had any contact from you, but have sent you PM with details (I don't read all the posts, so you need to send me a PM or email to ensure I reply to you)

sahil

UKTV on a Small Dish
I have to agree with you Jim.

I would be interested to hear which satelite the feed is coming from as Turkey is right on the edge of the footprint of the only two satelites that beam the list of chanels being mentioned.

No judgement yet; but I'm fascinated that, from nowhere, this has suddenly raised it's head!!!!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
UKTV on a Small Dish
I'm closing this thread temporarily to give Mushtaq and uktv direct an opportunity to discuss whether or not they're going to place, and pay for an advert, on the forum.

Until an advert's placed I don't think there's much point in asking any further questions about the service.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
UKTV on a Small Dish
I will advice everyone to do a thorough research before signing up for any service like this, I have my doubts about this working, but awaiting further details from the author of the thread.

UPDATE:
The thread is now closed as I don't believe this service exists as advertised, so there is no point in continuing with the thread or the member who started it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom