Ian2006

UKTV Access
Hi - after messing around with filmon I am getting so frustrated.
So is UKTV Access a better option and can I turn it on and off as I only need it 6 months of the year?

Ps I currently use a dedicated hdmi tablet and throw the picture to my tv which I assume will work??

Thanks - Ian

A89

UKTV Access
Ive been using UKTV access for several years and can highly recommend it. I live here all the time so just have it on a yearly subscription but I think you can have 3 months or 6 months too. Their customer service is excellent! Im sure Neil will comment soon or you can check out their website.

UK TV ACCESS - HOME

alison

evo80

UKTV Access
He will let you have 1 month if you want . Can't see how that will help as if you are having difficulty with watching FILMON .surely its your internet that's the prob.?

bickern

UKTV Access
Just a thought Ian, but when you say you "use a dedicated hdmi tablet", what operating system is the tablet using?

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
UKTV Access
Norman. I couldn't get ITV on Filmon,although I could get BBC so tried your TVCatchup. No problem but in Turkey a VPN is required. Thanks.

bickern

UKTV Access
Hmm, strange, I am in Turkey and they all work.

I just used the Windows 10 App and ITV worked, the Windows desktop FilmOn HDi Player works okay and so does the internet site FILMON TV FREE LIVE TV MOVIES AND SOCIAL TELEVISION (I do not like the new design, ouch) - my Android phone works as well, so I wonder how come some people are having troubles. Is it a UK problem or are some people having trouble in Turkey?

To be honest I don't watch TV that often or often enough that I can comment if there are intermittent problems.

Last edited:

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
UKTV Access
Like Norman,I have Filmon HDI Player on my computer for a back only.All the channels work with or without a VPN. Just checked it and all channels are ok.Also its free,just an Internet connection.
Trev.

evo80

UKTV Access
I have used FILMON in Turkey and i player catch up and even sky .But they all suffer with Buffering because my internet is so slow .Makes no diff when I change to the anonymous ip .its just the same .I use a Android tablet with HDMI to TV

Last edited:

SLEEPY

UKTV Access
Ian I would also suspect its your Internet speed.Have you tried a speed test to see how fast it is?

Top Bottom