Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
ukraineBusinessNews.jpg
🔵 Starting this week, service personnel in all stores, restaurants, cafes, pharmacies, and gas stations, must first address customers in Ukrainian. Customers are not obligated to use Ukrainian and can communicate in any language they want, including Russian or English. If a business repeatedly refuses to greet customers in Ukrainian, it will be subject to a $200 fine.

>

IMO utter BS when 40% of the population is Russian speaking.

A reversal of previous policies - surely government has more pressing priorities.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Atlantic Council.jpg

Good news/Bad news:

Rising EU-Russia tensions are good news for Ukraine.

European foreign policy chief Josep Borrell’s disastrous recent visit to Moscow has sparked a crisis in Russia-EU relations that could end up being to Ukraine’s advantage…

Rising EU-Russia tensions are good news for Ukraine - Atlantic Council

Kremlin TV chief: Russia must annex east Ukraine

“Mother Russia, take Donbas home.” This dramatic appeal by Kremlin TV chief Margarita Simonyan was the headline-grabbing highlight of the recent Russian Donbas Forum, which took place in Occupied East Ukraine on January 28 and signaled a fresh escalation in Moscow’s seven-year hybrid war against Ukraine…

Kremlin TV chief: Russia must annex east Ukraine - Atlantic Council

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
An interesting day today. Been having problems with my tear ducts, tears running down my face at odd times making driving difficult.

Made hospital appointment yesterday and went for op today at a private hospital.

First a very detailed eye examination, several anesthetic drops and then injection of fluid to clear the blockages.

Hospital, equipment & staff could have been from a SciFi movie.

Total cost only ÂŁ7 so well chuffed!

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
NO EUROPE WITHOUT UKRAINE

The President of the European Council Donald Tusk delivered an historic address to the Ukrainian parliament on 19 February that placed Ukraine's 2013-14 revolution and subsequent struggle against Russian aggression in a broader European context. In his speech, Tusk said there could be no just Europe without an independent Ukraine and no safe Europe without a safe Ukraine...

Kanga

Ukraine
I read this morning that Ukraine had a record number of covid19 hospital patients this week; wishing them and the country a safe recovery.
  • Record number of Ukrainians are taken to hospital in the past 24 hours, while the number of deaths remains consistently high.
From a global covid briefing in D Telegraph.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
And unlikely that vaccinations will be completed before year end.

We now have an online application for vaccinations but the number is always busy. :(

Saoirse

Ukraine
What is the issue re getting vaccinations into your country? Is it cash or just too much demands by other countries stopping Kiev getting their share?
Top tip- dont get the EU to organize it!

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Nothing changes.

Nothing changes?? For the first time a Ukrainian president is seriously tackling corruption.

I could ask how cronyism is being addressed in your country but as that would be going off topic I won't

Kanga

Ukraine
Lock him up.......

I suggest a mass influx of the unvaccinated, maskless of course and without hand sanitiser, into the area/home/country of those sending the DOS attacks. . .

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Kyiv.jpg

Russian occupation authorities have banned foreign citizens – mostly Ukrainians – from owning land in Ukraine’s Russian-annexed Crimea.

Kanga

Ukraine
I'm speechless with indignation. This is confiscation, just like stalin all over again. Whose 'borderlands' does he think they are?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom