Ukraine
View attachment 23788
Zelensky meets top US officials, signs memorandums on energy, defense..

View attachment 23789

Biden heard that Zelensky used to be a comedian.......he wants a couple of one liners off him, nothing else.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Politico.jpg

The U.S. Army’s Iron Dome could be headed to Ukraine

A House bill wants more money for Kyiv's defense, and a missile-defense system might be in the mix.

iron dome.jpg
The Iron Dome air-defense system fires to intercept a rocket in Ashdod, Israel.

Since taking office, the Biden administration has kept up Washington’s shipments of weapons and training to the Ukrainian military, including $275 million worth of equipment and support packages since March.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Zelensky’s visit to the US was cut short due to the assassination attempt on his aide, Serhiy Shefir.

The President of Ukraine announced that he would return to Kyiv immediately after addressing the UN General Assembly.

Ukraine shooting: Zelenskyy vows strong response after gunmen fire at chief aide's car

Gunmen fired at the car of the chief aide to Ukraine's president, say police, in a suspected assassination attempt.

More than 10 bullets hit the vehicle during the attack at 10 am local time on Wednesday near Lisniki, on the outskirts of Kyiv.

Kremlin says Russia had nothing to do with attack on Ukrainian president's aide

MOSCOW, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Suggestions of possible Russian involvement in the attempted assassination of a Ukrainian presidential aide "have nothing to do with reality", Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Wednesday...

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Reuters.jpg

Zelenskiy vows to engage in returning Saakashvili back to Ukraine

Saakashvili.jpg

Saakashvili was arrested in Georgia on Friday after the opposition politician returned to the country despite facing imprisonment and called for post-election street protests this weekend...

Nuts of solid brass :)

Ukraine
View attachment 24212

Zelenskiy vows to engage in returning Saakashvili back to Ukraine

View attachment 24213

Saakashvili was arrested in Georgia on Friday after the opposition politician returned to the country despite facing imprisonment and called for post-election street protests this weekend...

Nuts of solid brass :)
He may well have but did he honestly not expected to be arrested?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
He may well have but did he honestly not expected to be arrested?
Seems he was relying on a huge crowd of supporters that turned out to be not so huge.

I now hear through the vine that his Ukraiian citizenship has been revoked - wattamess.

Ukraine
Seems he was relying on a huge crowd of supporters that turned out to be not so huge.

I now hear through the vine that his Ukraiian citizenship has been revoked - wattamess.
Would you have gone back if you were in his shoes? I know I wouldn’t.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Would you have gone back if you were in his shoes? I know I wouldn’t.
Having lost his Ukrainian citizenship he wouldn’t be able to play any significant political part here.

But you wouldn’t go back - whatever happened to that ‘Mr No Stranger to Danger’ we heard so much about?

Ukraine
Having lost his Ukrainian citizenship he wouldn’t be able to play any significant political part here.

But you wouldn’t go back - whatever happened to that ‘Mr No Stranger to Danger’ we heard so much about?
I’m not stupid, nor have I been trying to set myself up to run a country.....any country.
Did he honestly think that by taking a Ukraine citizenship, he would be absolved of all crimes and judgements in Georgia?
If he did, then what a sap.

Ukraine
Tried and found guilty by a kangaroo court under presidential instruction.
You do make me laugh.

I’d say this is a fella who thinks he’s just beyond the law.
Did he enter Ukraine illegally & was he deported back to Poland illegally?

As said, what a sap to enter a country where he has a six year prison sentence hanging over him. Did he honestly not expect to be arrested?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
You do make me laugh.

I’d say this is a fella who thinks he’s just beyond the law.
Georgian law - now you're making me laugh.
Did he enter Ukraine illegally & was he deported back to Poland illegally?
Having been stripped of both Georgian and Ukrainian passports he was de facto stateless and deportation was contrary to the 1954 Convention.

And we still don't know of which crimes he has been accused - it is no crime to organise a peaceful protest against a corrupt government (except in Russia of course).
As said, what a sap to enter a country where he has a six year prison sentence hanging over him. Did he honestly not expect to be arrested?
Said already, answered already.

Ukraine
Georgian law - now you're making me laugh.

Having been stripped of both Georgian and Ukrainian passports he was de facto stateless and deportation was contrary to the 1954 Convention.

And we still don't know of which crimes he has been accused - it is no crime to organise a peaceful protest against a corrupt government (except in Russia of course).

Said already, answered already.
Let me enlighten you.

He entered Ukraine illegally & was deported legally by the then Ukraine Government. I suppose in your mind Ukraine was wrong to do that & this convict was in the right.
You’re well shut of the fella, he’s a self serving spoiler IMO.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Let me enlighten you.

He entered Ukraine illegally & was deported legally by the then Ukraine Government. I suppose in your mind Ukraine was wrong to do that & this convict was in the right.
When he entered Ukraine then he was a Ukrainian citizen.
He was stripped of nationality for opposing a corrupt president & now history repeats itself.
You’re well shut of the fella, he’s a self serving spoiler IMO.
You are welcome to your opinion however flawed.
Myself I was hoping that he'd run second in our next election - Boyco maybe your flavour but he isn't mine.
Seems you'd see him convicted with knowing of which specific crimes he is accused.

Ukraine
When he entered Ukraine then he was a Ukrainian citizen.
He was stripped of nationality for opposing a corrupt president & now history repeats itself.

You are welcome to your opinion however flawed.
Myself I was hoping that he'd run second in our next election - Boyco maybe your flavour but he isn't mine.
Seems you'd see him convicted with knowing of which specific crimes he is accused.
Facts Jaycey.....he was deported from Ukraine for bypassing border control in September 2017.
It was your very own Government that made that decision, was your then President corrupt as well because of that action?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine

Latest Posts

Top Bottom