Ukraine
Some free, some bought - like the lend/lease that saved your ass in WW2.

Back to all our yesterdays again.

So basically the military aid you’re getting, is also aiding America’s arms producers.
Ukraine has been put out on a limb, leave while you can......

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Is this the same ‘Mr No Stranger to Danger’ that suggests that I should leave my friends and family – we are made of very different metals. The same member that said he would be happy to see Mariupol fall to Russia but didn’t know that Ukraine was in Europe?!

Seems repetition and avoidance of answering questions are your only strengths.

Ukraine
Is this the same ‘Mr No Stranger to Danger’ that suggests that I should leave my friends and family – we are made of very different metals. The same member that said he would be happy to see Mariupol fall to Russia but didn’t know that Ukraine was in Europe?!

Seems repetition and avoidance of answering questions are your only strengths.

Yepp that very same one......

uller

Ukraine
Maybe it’s time for Ukraine to look for allies other than the USA and Germany/France. Consider talking to Azerbaijan, Turkey, even China? If the USA and the old EU nations see Ukraine casting glances elsewhere, there may be more interest In defending Ukraine’s borders. It’s popular to dismiss Turkey, but without Turkey NATO will collapse. The West knows this. The old adage, nations don’t have friends, only intetests, is true.

Bet Ukraine really misses those atom bombs it gave up in return for Western protection.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Maybe it’s time for Ukraine to look for allies other than the USA and Germany/France. Consider talking to Azerbaijan, Turkey, even China? If the USA and the old EU nations see Ukraine casting glances elsewhere, there may be more interest In defending Ukraine’s borders. It’s popular to dismiss Turkey, but without Turkey NATO will collapse. The West knows this. The old adage, nations don’t have friends, only intetests, is true.

Bet Ukraine really misses those atom bombs it gave up in return for Western protection.

Never were truer words spoken.

It's good to see an informed member making a constructive contribution to this thread.

Camden

Ukraine
I agree the US might not be the best way ahead ... but why would the Ukrainians look to become reliant on Authoritarian rulers for the way ahead in Azerbaijani, Turkey or China ? Surely they want to show their people a democratic path ahead

Personally I would think "out of the frying pan into the fire" they have just escaped Authoritarianism Viktor Yanukovych etc .

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
I agree the US might not be the best way ahead ... but why would the Ukrainians look to become reliant on Authoritarian rulers for the way ahead in Azerbaijani, Turkey or China ? Surely they want to show their people a democratic path ahead

Personally I would think "out of the frying pan into the fire" they have just escaped Authoritarianism Viktor Yanukovych etc .

I think I speak for most Ukrainians in that they would prefer Chinese investment helping us rather a forcible occupation at bayonet point - even in Russia there is a ground swell of dissidents against Putin.

But clearly the Russophiles amongst us would rather see 45 million people under brutal Russian occupation for reasons unknown.

Ukraine
I think I speak for most Ukrainians in that they would prefer Chinese investment helping us rather a forcible occupation at bayonet point - even in Russia there is a ground swell of dissidents against Putin.

But clearly the Russophiles amongst us would rather see 45 million people under brutal Russian occupation for reasons unknown.

Would you say Merkel is a Russophile, after all she seems the decider on most things. Pipeline & arms.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
How does that relate to my post?

You never answer questions but seem to think you are entitled to ask them. You have already told us that you don't read posts or articles that don't suit your agenda so it's beyond pointless for me to answer them.

As a Russophile yourself you are far better qualified to answer that question than I am.

Nite nite blowkiss.gif

Ukraine
How does that relate to my post?

You never answer questions but seem to think you are entitled to ask them. You have already told us that you don't read posts or articles that don't suit your agenda so it's beyond pointless for me to answer them.

As a Russophile yourself you are far better qualified to answer that question than I am.

Nite nite View attachment 22522

Well it just seems that anyone who has a different opinion to yours gets the Russophile tag.....TBF she does seem to be on the opposite side to you, she’s having Ukraine’s gas pipeline, nor will she supply arms to Ukraine.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Well it just seems that anyone who has a different opinion to yours gets the Russophile tag.....TBF she does seem to be on the opposite side to you, she’s having Ukraine’s gas pipeline, nor will she supply arms to Ukraine.

Seems that, after all this time, you still don’t understand the meaning of the word Russophile.

It simply means a person that supports Russia and it is in no way derogatory.

You support Russia therefore you are Russophile, simples.

The contradiction is that as Anglophile you also claim to support democracy.

............................................................................................ confused_TLF.jpg

But seems you consider Merkel to be Russophile. Myself I think she has acted out of character re NS2 and subjected the West liable to Russian blackmail due to her weak position and peer pressures.

And it is not entirely impossible that Russia has threatened to withhold gas if Germany gives aid to Ukraine.

Ukraine
Seems that, after all this time, you still don’t understand the meaning of the word Russophile.

It simply means a person that supports Russia and it is in no way derogatory.

You support Russia therefore you are Russophile, simples.

The contradiction is that as Anglophile you also claim to support democracy.

............................................................................................ View attachment 22523

But seems you consider Merkel to be Russophile. Myself I think she has acted out of character re NS2 and subjected the West liable to Russian blackmail due to her weak position and peer pressures.

And it is not entirely impossible that Russia has threatened to withhold gas if Germany gives aid to Ukraine.

So you wouldn’t say Merkel supports Russia then? She certainly doesn’t go out of her way to do anything against them.
She’s not going to sell arms to Ukraine for the use against Russians AND she’s helping Russia’s coffers with NS2.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
So you wouldn’t say Merkel supports Russia then? She certainly doesn’t go out of her way to do anything against them.
She’s not going to sell arms to Ukraine for the use against Russians AND she’s helping Russia’s coffers with NS2.
Seems it is yourself that declares Merkel to be Russophile.

I gave my answer on #471 - maybe you should read it.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Unian.jpg

G7.jpg

G7 leaders call on Russia to withdraw troops at Ukraine's eastern border & in Crimea.

The leaders of the Group of Seven (the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, and Japan) have called on the Russian Federation to withdraw its troops from Ukraine's eastern border and on the Crimean peninsula.

This was announced in their Carbis Bay G7 summit communiqué following a meeting in Cornwall on June 11-13, 2021.

Ukraine
View attachment 22681

View attachment 22683

G7 leaders call on Russia to withdraw troops at Ukraine's eastern border & in Crimea.

The leaders of the Group of Seven (the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, and Japan) have called on the Russian Federation to withdraw its troops from Ukraine's eastern border and on the Crimean peninsula.

This was announced in their Carbis Bay G7 summit communiqué following a meeting in Cornwall on June 11-13, 2021.

That’ll work.......

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
I would expect nothing less from a Russian lover.

Meanwhile...
AP.jpg
BRUSSELS (AP) — President Joe Biden made his entrance at the NATO summit aiming to consult European allies on efforts to counter provocative actions by China and Russia while highlighting the U.S. commitment to the 30-country alliance that was frequently maligned by predecessor Donald Trump.

The summit Monday comes as Biden tries to rally allies for greater coordination in checking China and Russia, two adversaries whose actions on economic and national security fronts have become the chief foreign policy concerns in the early going of the Biden presidency...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom