Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Atlantic Council.jpg

Fear of confronting Putin will lead to Russian victory in Ukraine

"The magnificent resistance of the Ukrainian people has drawn the admiration of the whole world, but we must have no illusions. Without a clear shift in policy by the United States, NATO, and the European Union (EU), Ukraine will not win. The consequences of this will be severe, not only for Ukraine itself but for the West and the wider international community.

All strategy begins with a simple question: What is the political aim? The answer here is straightforward. Ukraine seeks to recover its national territory and deal a decisive defeat to the Russian military that will end Russia’s predatory aggression and secure Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity.

US, NATO, and EU political aims, however, are far less clear. Ukraine does not need foreign troops to win. What it does need is economic, political and military help from NATO, and the EU. So far, what has been provided is not enough...

Bizarre and offensive
And sickening
vomit.jpg
I usually enjoy reading forum posts but not this one.

ukraineBusinessNews.jpg

Russians threaten disaster at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.

At the occupied Zaporizhzhya NPP, the invaders will apparently drain the cooling pools in search of fictitious weapons belonging to workers, which could lead to a nuclear security threat.
To those ends, several workers were detained and tortured to force them to confess that they had hidden weapons in a concrete cooling pool at Zaporizhzhia NPP in March.
Energoatom emphasizes that if Zaporizhzhia NPP is left without cooling, it could threaten nuclear safety, especially in the summer heat, due to the risk of overheating and equipment failure.
Also, no one is sure that the occupiers will not put explosives, shells, or weapons in the cooling ponds to later accuse the workers of creating a hazardous situation.

Maisie

Ukraine
Nutters (my opinion) like this need to be put out to grass somewhere. Perhaps Zelensky can find a place for him in the middle of the Russian bombardment.

Maisie

Ukraine
As a Russophile you have far more faith in Putin than I do.

And what is there to be be discussed - a cease fire?

View attachment 28855

Good luck with that - some live & learn, some just live.
Nope I don’t have faith in Putin or for that matter ANY of the leaders dealing with this war............the damage is literally already well and truly done.
Ukraine wants more weapons and the suppliers will gladly continue to supply them, it’s business. Where will Ukraine be in 6 months time though?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Ukraine wants more weapons and the suppliers will gladly continue to supply them, it’s business. Where will Ukraine be in 6 months time though?
Hardly 'business' - its for our protection and your own against Adolph Putler .
Weapons aren't arriving in sufficient quantity or fast enough so quite possibly a Russian statelet with the remaining population either killed or in Siberian penal camps.
big-tears.gif
Your question really should be 'what next?'. Putin has no regard for NATO so probably the Baltics, Poland etc. And then what next?

fear.gif

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
AP.jpg

‘We cannot pause our lives’: Ukrainians begin rebuilding

600.jpeg

On the outskirts of a Ukrainian village stand the remnants of a small school that was partially destroyed in the early weeks of the Russian invasion.

Surrounded by tall pine trees, the school’s broken windows offer glimpses of abandoned classrooms that are unlikely to see students again anytime soon. It is just one of many buildings in Yahidne that were shattered by the war.

But this village and others are gradually returning to life a few months after Russian troops retreated from the northern Chernihiv region. Now people are repairing homes, and the sound of construction tools fills the air. Volunteers from all over Ukraine, and from other countries, are coming to help because there is so much to do before another winter approaches.

Denys Ovcharenko, 31, and Denys Huschyk, 43, came from the capital, Kyiv. They joined a volunteer building organization called Dobrobat, a name that combines “dobro,” or kindness, with “bat” for battalion.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Absolutely speechless. Lost his marbles by any chance?

Vladimir Putin has told close allies he has never felt safer after 91-year-old Bernie Ecclestone told GMB that he would happily take a bullet for the Russian leader...

"...A Russian source told us, “There is nothing more reassuring than knowing someone will dive in front of a bullet to protect you. Especially when that person needs a boost just to reach the buttons for the top floor in an elevator...

Ukraine
Hardly 'business' - its for our protection and your own against Adolph Putler .
Weapons aren't arriving in sufficient quantity or fast enough so quite possibly a Russian statelet with the remaining population either killed or in Siberian penal camps.
View attachment 28870
Your question really should be 'what next?'. Putin has no regard for NATO so probably the Baltics, Poland etc. And then what next?

He still hasn’t taken Ukraine yet, so I can’t see him going into Poland any time soon.
It’s the here, now and future of Ukraine thats the priority, all the rest is might and maybe.
I don’t think these pledges of more weapons will be a game changer either.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
He still hasn’t taken Ukraine yet, so I can’t see him going into Poland any time soon.
It's not looking good, I doubt that we and millions of others will ever see our homes again.
I don’t think these pledges of more weapons will be a game changer either.
Why not ?? The more weapons the more dead Russian military.
Do you perhaps know more than Zelenski?
But strange, only a few months ago you said that you knew FA about Ukraine, didn't even know that it was in Europe, now you want to come across as an expert!

Last edited:
Ukraine
It's not looking good, I doubt that we and millions of others will ever see our homes again.

But strange, only a few months ago you said that you knew FA about Ukraine, didn't even know that it was in Europe, now you want to come across as an expert!
You don’t have to know FA about Ukraine, the media shows the deaths & destruction.
“The more weapons the more dead Russians”.......what about the dead Ukrainian’s?

esb1841

Ukraine

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
You don’t have to know FA about Ukraine, the media shows the deaths & destruction.
So you admit that you still know FA about Ukraine except what you read in your despised MSM :D
“The more weapons the more dead Russians”.......what about the dead Ukrainian’s?
If Ukraine had better protection against the random missiles fired into civilian areas there would be fewer deaths. You seem to think otherwise, clearly you are a better military tactician than Zelensky. Do you think that if the West stopped the supply of weapons altogether that there would be fewer Ukraine deaths??

You would do better to consider how the West would shape up should Ukraine fall to Russia – another domino expansion. But then you would probably be happier living under a neo-Nazi regime - those white cliffs will offer no protection this time.

Ukraine
So you admit that you still know FA about Ukraine except what you read in your despised MSM :D

If Ukraine had better protection against the random missiles fired into civilian areas there would be fewer deaths. You seem to think otherwise, clearly you are a better military tactician than Zelensky. Do you think that if the West stopped the supply of weapons altogether that there would be fewer Ukraine deaths??

You would do better to consider how the West would shape up should Ukraine fall to Russia – another domino expansion. But then you would probably be happier living under a neo-Nazi regime - those white cliffs will offer no protection this time.

Well the pledges from the West have been made, more weapons & of Nato standard. I hope it works for Ukraine.

Ukraine

MSM???? It’s headline news on the TV & radio everyday lol.
I haven’t suggested that the West should stop supplying weapons to Ukraine BUT do you honestly think that more weapons supplies will solve the issue? I don’t.
Anyway, you’ve got your wish on the weapons, now let’s see if it’s a game changer.
If Ukraine’s forces are losing between 150-200 troops daily......how big is their army?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine

Wrong thread??

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
MSM???? It’s headline news on the TV & radio everyday lol.
TV and radio are the MSM (lol).
I haven’t suggested that the West should stop supplying weapons to Ukraine
Then why say the more weapons supplied to Ukraine then the more Ukrainian deaths?
BUT do you honestly think that more weapons supplies will solve the issue? I don’t.
Already said, already answered.
If Ukraine’s forces are losing between 150-200 troops daily......how big is their army?

It isn’t only the army, it’s housewives, babushkas, octogenarians etc etc. Even if Russia takes Ukraine urban warfare will wear them down in a few years and they will be unable to keep it.

There are several instances in recent history where a smaller army has defeated the Russians.

esb1841

Ukraine
No you posted in 2019 that Chips alleged stated" But strange, only a few months ago you said that you knew FA about Ukraine, didn't even know that it was in Europe, now you want to come across as an expert!"

I know it one of your favourite tag lines that why I posted

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
No you posted in 2019 that Chips alleged stated" But strange, only a few months ago you said that you knew FA about Ukraine, didn't even know that it was in Europe, now you want to come across as an expert!"

I know it one of your favourite tag lines that why I posted
As true today as it was back then but nice to know that Chips isn't the only other 'contributor' on this thread. gulme.gif

Ukraine
TV and radio are the MSM (lol).

Then why say the more weapons supplied to Ukraine then the more Ukrainian deaths?

Already said, already answered.

It isn’t only the army, it’s housewives, babushkas, octogenarians etc etc. Even if Russia takes Ukraine urban warfare will wear them down in a few years and they will be unable to keep it.

There are several instances in recent history where a smaller army has defeated the Russians.
So where are you getting your own info from, TLF? Better still, just where should all of us get our info from 😂

Latest Posts

Top Bottom