35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine

You keep posting what’s going on, where is the remedy coming from?
An estimated 150,000 Russian troops on Ukraine’s border, where’s the military help for Ukraine?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
You keep posting what’s going on, where is the remedy coming from?
Errr yes, that’s called current news.
An estimated 150,000 Russian troops on Ukraine’s border, where’s the military help for Ukraine?
You’ve already told us that there is no help coming but perhaps from the 1,000’s of mothers & fathers in Russia that have lost their loved ones to boost Putin’s ego. Meanwhile Ukraine will slog on alone to the shame of the West.
But yet another pointless post that adds nix to thread.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Errr yes, that’s called current news.

You’ve already told us that there is no help coming but perhaps from the 1,000’s of mothers & fathers in Russia that have lost their loved ones to boost Putin’s ego. Meanwhile Ukraine will slog on alone to the shame of the West.
But yet another pointless post that adds nix to thread.

Pointless? I’m asking you who is coming to your aid, hardly pointless.
You’ve hung your hat on Biden and the EU.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Pointless? I’m asking you who is coming to your aid, hardly pointless.
You’ve hung your hat on Biden and the EU.
Why are you asking me? Ask Biden & the EU.

I never had faith in the EU or NATO action despite the fact that IMO they should get involved.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Does that add anything to thread?
If you seek contention go see your friends down at the pub.

......................................................... Yawn.jpg

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Does that add anything to thread?
If you seek contention go see your friends down at the pub.

......................................................... View attachment 21932

The usual.... you don’t like it being pointed out to you that nothing seems to be on offer from anyone.
Why should Europe trust Ukraine over Russian gas supplies, when the Russians can feed it directly into Germany. It’s not only Russia cutting out the middleman, Germany is doing exactly the same. The now new German leader takes the same stance as Merkel on Nord Stream Two, it’s not up for negotiations.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
The usual.... you don’t like it being pointed out to you that nothing seems to be on offer from anyone.
No pointing out required – it’s patently obvious.
Why should Europe trust Ukraine over Russian gas supplies, when the Russians can feed it directly into Germany.
As a Russophile you may trust Russia more than Ukraine – which of the two do you think to be more favourably inclined to western demography?
It’s not only Russia cutting out the middleman, Germany is doing exactly the same. The now new German leader takes the same stance as Merkel on Nord Stream Two, it’s not up for negotiations.
Because two people have similar views makes Germany (& other European nations) no less vulnerable to Russian blackmail.
Or perhaps you don’t believe that Russia would be guilty of such coercion??

There you go - I have even underlined the two questions in this post to facilitate your replies,

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
No pointing out required – it’s patently obvious.

As a Russophile you may trust Russia more than Ukraine – which of the two do you think to be more favourably inclined to western demography?

Because two people have similar views makes Germany (& other European nations) no less vulnerable to Russian blackmail.
Or perhaps you don’t believe that Russia would be guilty of such coercion??

There you go - I have even underlined the two questions in this post to facilitate your replies,
Its not a case of me trusting Russia over gas supplies.......its Germany. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, Germany doesnt trust Ukraine?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Its not a case of me trusting Russia over gas supplies.......its Germany. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, Germany doesnt trust Ukraine?
I even emboldened my two questions and, par for the course, you answered neither of them.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
I even emboldened my two questions and, par for the course, you answered neither of them.
You're worried that Russia would stop gas supplies to the EU/Europe but have you forgotten Ukraine's theft of gas that was being transited to Europe, that Ukraine diverted to its own domestic supplies?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
You're worried that Russia would stop gas supplies to the EU/Europe but have you forgotten Ukraine's theft of gas that was being transited to Europe, that Ukraine diverted to its own domestic supplies?
Russia we over charging Ukraine for gas and as a result of these Russia suspended natural gas exports several times between 1992 and 1994.

It was your beloved Russia that suspended supplies, not Ukraine!

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Russia we over charging Ukraine for gas and as a result of these Russia suspended natural gas exports several times between 1992 and 1994.

It was your beloved Russia that suspended supplies, not Ukraine!
What about 2005/06, did Ukraine syphon off gas that was destined for the EU?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
What about 2005/06, did Ukraine syphon off gas that was destined for the EU?
"Naftogaz admitted it used some gas intended for other European countries for domestic needs. The dispute peaked on January 1, 2006 when Russia cut off supply. The cutoff affected gas supplies to European countries that depended on Russian natural gas."

So again it was Russia that cut the gas in 2006 !
Anything more recent? We all know how much you hate old news particularly when it defames Russia gulme.gif

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
"Naftogaz admitted it used some gas intended for other European countries for domestic needs. The dispute peaked on January 1, 2006 when Russia cut off supply. The cutoff affected gas supplies to European countries that depended on Russian natural gas."

So again it was Russia that cut the gas in 2006 !
Anything more recent? We all know how much you hate old news particularly when it defames Russia View attachment 21940
"Naftogaz admitted it used some gas intended for other European countries for domestic needs."

So they stole it then?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
"Naftogaz admitted it used some gas intended for other European countries for domestic needs."

So they stole it then?
Russia tried to steal from Ukraine by over charging - Russia failed and cut the gas.
But again you ask questions but fail to answer any.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Russia tried to steal from Ukraine by over charging - Russia failed and cut the gas.
But again you ask questions but fail to answer any.

Ukraine stole gas destined for Europe, unwrap it anyway you like but what’s inside won’t change.
The reason for the theft didn’t relate to overcharging, it related to a harsh Ukraine winter.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
For one that says he knows FA about Ukraine and cares even less you now profess to have extensive subject knowledge but it still doesn't alter the fact that it was Russia that cut the gas.

Now perhaps, but unlikely, you will cut yours.

Nite nite blowkiss.gif xx

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Believe it or not I can read.
Why would you read about Ukraine if you have no interest in that country?

And it isn’t your reading capability that is in question, it is your ability to understand what you have read and to reply to questions intelligently.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom