35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
The same could be said of UK or any other European nation.

But no worries, Russia may soon be sending troops into other countries if no action is taken against him.

It might help Ukraine if they sorted their own domestic corruption out, kind of show willing that the place is changing or at least trying to. Surely you can’t lay that on Russia.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
It might help Ukraine if they sorted their own domestic corruption out, kind of show willing that the place is changing or at least trying to. Surely you can’t lay that on Russia.
And where do you think corruption in Ukraine originated FHS?

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Originated from is one thing, the cure is down to Ukraine.

Oops, sorry, I didn’t mean to criticise your beloved Russia.
And as to reform all government purchases are put to public tender (unlike in the UK ;) ).
You’ve already told us that you know FA about Ukraine (which is obvious) and that you have no interest in our country – so what brought about this sudden interest?
Whilst your comments re what NATO will or will not do are most enlightening but I’d be more interested in your views as to what Putin will or will not do as seems your connections to the Kremlin are better than most.
BTW your attachment is dated – Ukraine is about to receive another €1.8 Bn from the EU.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Oops, sorry, I didn’t mean to criticise your beloved Russia.
And as to reform all government purchases are put to public tender (unlike in the UK ;) ).
You’ve already told us that you know FA about Ukraine (which is obvious) and that you have no interest in our country – so what brought about this sudden interest?
Whilst your comments re what NATO will or will not do are most enlightening but I’d be more interested in your views as to what Putin will or will not do as seems your connections to the Kremlin are better than most.
BTW your attachment is dated – Ukraine is about to receive another €1.8 Bn from the EU.

"Ukraine is about to receive another €1.8 Bn from the EU."

Its what they want in return you should be worrying about.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
"Ukraine is about to receive another €1.8 Bn from the EU."

Its what they want in return you should be worrying about.
They want us to remain a democratic nation and to be able to supply much needed items.
But yet again you dodge every question, eg " You’ve already told us that you know FA about Ukraine (which is obvious) and that you have no interest in our country – so what brought about this sudden interest?".

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
They want us to remain a democratic nation and to be able to supply much needed items.
But yet again you dodge every question, eg " You’ve already told us that you know FA about Ukraine (which is obvious) and that you have no interest in our country – so what brought about this sudden interest?".
"so what brought about this sudden interest?"

Simple, the possibility of WW3. Seems Biden now thinks its just not worth it & his concentration is now on China.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
So still no answer.

Biden is out of the picture for now, your mate in the Kremlin isn’t.

And if the West plays dead and does nothing then WW3 could be just around the corner.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
So still no answer.

Biden is out of the picture for now, your mate in the Kremlin isn’t.

And if the West plays dead and does nothing then WW3 could be just around the corner.
"Biden is out of the picture for now,"

He was only ever in the picture when Hunter was earning money out of Ukraine.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
I’ve just been watching Outside the Wire (2021) a futuristic movie where the US intervenes in Donbas.
Details on Good Films #796.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
And you said no EU cash for Ukraine.

View attachment 21894 View attachment 21894 View attachment 21894
And you said no EU cash for Ukraine.

View attachment 21894 View attachment 21894 View attachment 21894

Meanwhile...

Czech ammo blast likely staged by Russia to disrupt arms supply to Ukraine – media

Read more on UNIAN: Czech ammo blast likely staged by Russia to disrupt arms supply to Ukraine – media

Meanwhile...

Czech ammo blast likely staged by Russia to disrupt arms supply to Ukraine – media

Read more on UNIAN: Czech ammo blast likely staged by Russia to disrupt arms supply to Ukraine – media
"And you said no EU cash for Ukraine."

Where have I said that?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
You posted an article on #243 in yet another attempt to disparage Ukraine.
Strange that you accuse me of attacking other nations (not true except for your beloved Russia) yet your every post seeks to denigrate Ukraine.
.................................................................................... Good night.gif

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
You posted an article on #243 in yet another attempt to disparage Ukraine.
Strange that you accuse me of attacking other nations (not true except for your beloved Russia) yet your every post seeks to denigrate Ukraine.
.................................................................................... View attachment 21895

That article related to the IMF & to my knowledge the IMF is not the EU.
Me attacking Nations? That’s rich coming from you.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Me attacking Nations? That’s rich coming from you.
So you haven't attacked Ukraine?? :D
I've asked you before where I have attacked nations (except for Russia) - as usual no reply.
Clearly you have nothing constructive to add to this thread so you are best ignored.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
So you haven't attacked Ukraine?? :D
I've asked you before where I have attacked nations (except for Russia) - as usual no reply.
Clearly you have nothing constructive to add to this thread so you are best ignored.

You might grasp in the not to distant future who the West looks at as the greatest threat, China.
Why is it that the EU are looking to put a navy flotilla together to head for Asia and the Pacific, is that where Russia is? They’re asking for member states to step forward and get involved.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Ukraine
Has China invaded any European countries recently?
And those ships are heading for the Far East because Putin says no foreign ships allowed in the Black Sea (international waters) & we mustn't upset the Russia bear.

Still no answers just another diversionary rabbit hole.

.................................... Ignored2.jpg

Last edited:

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Ukraine
Has China invaded any European countries recently?
And those ships are heading for the Far East because Putin says no foreign ships allowed in the Black Sea (international waters) & we mustn't upset the Russia bear.

Still no answers just another diversionary rabbit hole.

.................................... View attachment 21897
What rubbish you're posting.
For starters the link clearly states that the EU are punting for naval ships because of China's actions not Russia's.

"Has China invaded any European countries recently?"

Not to my knowledge but has Russia invaded America recently? No.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom