Don Wilson

Don Wilson
UKForex Dealers
Hi.Just wondered if anybody has transferred money to their account in Turkey with this company.Are there any pitfalls.

jandj

UKForex Dealers
We transferred funds in May, and cannot fault them No fees, just a marginal difference in exchange rates, hence, how they make their money. I believe we transferred at 2.73, and the banking going rate was 2.74. Highly recommended.

de1amo

UKForex Dealers
-->: UKForex Dealers

your best to open a receiving account in turkey--preferably a sterlng account and then you can use the local exchange bureaus to convert the money----those fxs accounts show artificial rates that will be bettered in turkey!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
UKForex Dealers
It's good to read of another good trader option, we always use World First, they too are excellent and very minimal charges giving good bank raes of the day.

UKForex Dealers
it probably comes from the amounts they deal in ie their cut per pound sterling is less but they make up for it in the amounts they buy. For example I think the fee free deal is dependent on amounts of £?000 or more.

ukforex

UKForex Dealers
Hi Everyone!

Just to pick up on the questions above, we do not charge any fees for amounts over GBP 3,000 (below that amount it's GBP7) and we deposit funds into a TRY account in Turkey. We do take a spread off the wholesale rate however this is a very small spread and you will save a lot of money.

To clarify legitimacy, UKForex is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FRN: 521566) for the provision of payment services.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding our service.

Cheers,
Sandra

Social Media Manager

ukforex

UKForex Dealers
Hi Alan,

You can send TRY to Turkey with UKForex, but we cannot receive TRY out of Turkey at the moment.

Hope this helps! I'll also send you an email regarding your DM.

Cheers,
Sandra

stuart

stuart
UKForex Dealers
hi sandra, can you be specific on the ammount of spread you take of the wholesale rate and what rate you use?

ukforex

UKForex Dealers
Hi Stuart,

This usually depends on the amount and currency you are transferring, therefore it's hard to make a general statement. For more detailed info can you please call one of our dealers on below numbers?

UK Local Call 0845 686 1950
International Call +44 845 686 1950

Cheers,
Sandra

Latest Posts

Top Bottom