Jess

UK Wedding Show
Hi all,

I'll probably get told off for this... but it's worth a go!

I'm helping a friend, who owns a hotel in Bitez. They now offer a Wedding Service for UK Citizens and are exhibiting at 2 UK shows... So thought i'd post the information here.

'Weddings In Turkey'

Daydreamed about getting married on a beach? At sunset? In our small and friendly beachside Hotel? Bodrum Castle? On a private boat? Then look no further... Your wish is our command!

We will arrange your perfect day for you - stress free. From paperwork to fireworks. We have a contact in the UK AND ...Turkey. All you have to do is turn up with your Wedding Dress and Guests.

Come and visit us at stand 165 at the London ExCel show!!! And stand 108 at the Newcastle Arena.

PM me for further details.

Naughty Jess :angel:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
UK Wedding Show
Well, I won't be telling you off. :wink:

Good Luck with the show.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
UK Wedding Show
I love a bride in a white dress. can't get enough of em. I won't be complaining.

Steve.

Gail

UK Wedding Show
Well I'm telling you off, not sure what for but go and stand in the corner young lady and face the wall.....................:wow:

Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
UK Wedding Show
Hey Jess,

This is so funny I've just agreed to help out at the Newcastle show for this hotel - I'm quite looking forward to it. It looks like it's going to be a huge show so any forum members planning on going why not drop by and say hello.

Jan

tjd

UK Wedding Show
Jess,

Tell E**** I wish him all the best for the shows, I hope the business is successful. Living in Ireland I can't get over to either of the shows, but I hope he drums up some bookings and enjoys his time in England.

Cheers!

Jess

UK Wedding Show
Thanks everyone... You've always been a friendly bunch on here... Except Gail:2:

Janice McAndrew... are you Jean whos married to Yakup??? I spoke to 'E' a few moments ago, and hes confused?? I've only been sent 2 passes for each show, as we have to wear 'an exhibitor pass'

If anyone wants to attend, they've sent me some free passes... you just have to pretend your a bride!? :424bw:

Btw Gail... I hope its pissing down in Bitez this Sunday!
[/COLOR]

Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
UK Wedding Show
Lol noooooooooooooo I not Jean who's married to Yakup but yes that is the connection. I'm a friend of Jean's and they Jean asked if I could help out as I've done this sort of thing before and helped Jean put together the wedding leaflet earlier this year.

I'm seeing them both for dinner next week so I'll double check if they still need an extra pair of hands.

Jan

Jan

Gail

UK Wedding Show
Thanks everyone... You've always been a friendly bunch on here... Except Gail:2:

Janice McAndrew... are you Jean whos married to Yakup??? I spoke to 'E' a few moments ago, and hes confused?? I've only been sent 2 passes for each show, as we have to wear 'an exhibitor pass'

If anyone wants to attend, they've sent me some free passes... you just have to pretend your a bride!? :424bw:

Btw Gail... I hope its pissing down in Bitez this Sunday!
[/COLOR]

Forecast fabulous, will be thinking of you. lol

My daughter is getting married next year, I will ask her if she wants to go :468bo::468bo::468bo::468bo::468bo:

Jess

UK Wedding Show
Aha Jan - mystery solved! :slapme:

Gail - is your Daughter getting married here or Turkey? Have a super-dooper time on Sunday (Im jealous already!) x

broniam

UK Wedding Show
HEY JESS

Is ther anyway to get in touch with the company at the show who oragnise weddings in bodrum ie the castle?? Id love this but i live in edinburgh so cant get to either shows coming up!!

Jess

UK Wedding Show
Hey Broniam,

Sorry for the delayed reply!

Ill find out all the details and PM you

UK Wedding Show
...i hope nobody will get peed off with me for saying this..and i really wish your friends every success Jess
But i have to add a plug for my forum pal Alison in Kuş who also does wedding plans..maybe a chance for a co-operative venture ...

Jess

UK Wedding Show
Shirley, I personally think thats abit out of order. This thread is about me and my friend exhibiting at a show in Newcastle and London. Not about anyone elses business!!!

I can email Alison details of the Wedding Show's in England if she wants to purchase a stand for next year???

UK Wedding Show
oh jess ..sorry for that then..i didnt mean any harm..we are as you say a friendly lot here..and do try to help each other out..

Jess

UK Wedding Show
Forgiven. I was just a tad annoyed as it's my post about a Wedding Show in the UK.

I've been here long enough to know who everyone is... Such a friendly, helpful bunch!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom