Gender Neutral

UK to Turkey via Ireland.
What are the requirements ref for double vaccinated to enter Turkey having transited through Dublin,ie locator form obviously required but is proof of double enough or is PCR test also required.

Chasey

Drove from the UK to Turkey and didn't need any PCR tests in any country.

France wanted a statement that I was free of symptoms and a double jab proof, never asked again till I hit Turkey

If you are just transmitting through Dublin & have been in the UK in the past 14 days, then I believe that you do need a PCR.

If you are on Facebook their is a good group to join named Come Fly With Me! They are helping answer everyone's queries with travel to & from Turkey

Gender Neutral

Thanks guys,I checked with the bible that is Doc Martin and as it stands at the moment yes you do need a pre flight PCR test to enter Turkey if you have been in the UK in the previous 14 days.

mallin

mal mc cullough
I did the online turkish airlines locator form within 72 hours of my flight..12 hours later and still no confirmation email that I can print out..Does your head in.

I did the online turkish airlines locator form within 72 hours of my flight..12 hours later and still no confirmation email that I can print out..Does your head in.
I don't think that you get an email. You have to download a copy of the document & save/print it when you complete it

I have gone through my emails & I definitely didn't get one

mallin

mal mc cullough
I don't think that you get an email. You have to download a copy of the document & save/print it when you complete it

I have gone through my emails & I definitely didn't get one
Thank you..yes you were right.Got it downloaded and printed off

Gender Neutral

Hi guys,thanks for all the inputs,filled the locator form and sailed through BJV airport,so to speak.It did generate a new HES number which I have had to show on a few occasions,bank,shops and malls.It was as before at immigration show passport swiped through the computor and stamped I wasn't asked to show any other documents ie proof of vaccine,proof of entry PCR,which is required or printed off locator form.

Saoirse

Ah to be sure
Tis a fine ting indeed
Mary Lou has been asking for dis for ages

Ps Fermanagh types still need separate vaccine to visit gods acre West Belfast

Latest Posts

Top Bottom