UK passport photos in Altinkum?
Hi everyone, I need to get a UK passport done for the babster (4.5 months old!) - where can I get UK-rules passport photos taken in Altinkum? I know lots of places SAY they can do it but then the photos are rejected by the consulate. Can anyone recommend a place that does them to the right criteria?

Thanks Carol- can you recommend anywhere specific? My friend got her photos done here but Bodrum consulate rejected them for not having her head in the right place!

kernowians

We have just got ours done at the photo Naci at the bottom of the boulevard, just to the right of the entrance to the shopping centre.

thanks kernowians. That's where I usually get my residency ones from but didn't know if they do UK passport ones too... did you send yours off already?

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Thanks Carol- can you recommend anywhere specific? My friend got her photos done here but Bodrum consulate rejected them for not having her head in the right place!
We had the same problem here in Bodrum, it's not that my wife had her head in the wrong place, but how much of her face was showing, the hair must be of the face, to allow full view of the face, my wife pushed her hair beyond her forhead and the photos taken were accepted at the consulate, it's not explained very well, and you tend to think that your head is in the wrong place, we had the phots taken in Bodrum, the lady told us he knew what was expected, did he heck!

How can you be expected to hold a babies head in a particular pose, the thing is like our graddaughters, it will look nothing like her in 6 months time silly is'nt it.

Last edited:
How can you be expected to hold a babies head in a particular pose, the thing is like our graddaughters, it will look nothing like her in 6 months time silly is'nt it.
Yes, I know! That's why I want to make sure we get it right first time, I can imagine it'll take forever to get her to pose to the right millimetre :) . And it's supposed to last til she's 5!! She might not even have the same colour eyes by then! :kafa:

bethx

Most places will do the passport photos, I have used naci as well they so advertise passport photos but I used it for residency... for the baby they just lie them down on a white sheet.. My son's was took at 3 weeks old in the Uk and he looks nothing like it now. He has blue eyes in it and brown eyes now. They are a little more leniat with babies photoe i.e how close the face is etc as long as the babys full face can be seen and is on a white background. They were the rules I was given in the Uk so Im guessin the same apply here.

louise17

I know you are having your photo taken in Turkey but when I had my daughters photo taken at 6wks in the UK for her UK passport as long as they are under 6mths they could have their eyes shut.

kernowians

Hi there. We have just got the new photo signed (old one was 10 years old) in the bank, and are waiting for Fatma to come back next week as we need to get a bank cheque, or something like, and then send it off.

Martyn

We had our photos done for our Tapu at the photography shop next to the Didyma Shopping Center. They touched the photos up even though I told them they were for an official document. We looked about 25 in them :lol:

kernowians

we haven't sent off yet. we had to get the photo and passport application signed up at the bank, and are waiting for Fatma to come back next week to arrange fora bank cheque to send off with the application.

Thanks everyone for your help. Also I forgot a photo will need to be countersigned so thanks for the reminder!

In the end we went to the Kodak shop next to Dr Bey - he also advertises passport photos and judging by the link from Chinook, they fit the bill. Also fewer stairs to the studio than Foto Naci, which is important when carrying a baby around!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom