OLIVER

Uk house swap for altinkum/akbuk apartment plus cash
Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to sell my 4 Bed, 2 bathroom link-detatched House with garage and garden in Stalybridge Cheshire so I can move to Turkey.

A friend has just suggested I could try a Swap!

I actually hadn't intended to buy a property in Turkey but given the property market in both countries I thought 'hey' why not give it a try!

I know it could be trickey with the legal side but nothing is impossible.

I don't have much equity so I am looking to swap my house for at least a 2 bedroomed apartment in Didim Area + £145,000

The rental income from my home in UK would be at the very least £700 pcm. And because I am relocating to Turkey I will leave all my furniture including Washer & Fridge Freezer. It's just had a new combi boiler and the heating system flushed out & thermostatic valves on all the radiators. So it is an excellent investment opportunity. Its also a nice place to live being on the edge of the countryside yet just 9 miles from Manchester City Centre (17 mins by train).

The reason it is so cheap is because the Soffits and Facias need some attention (Identical house 3 doors away has just had replacement UPV ones and the company that did theirs have quoted me £1700 including replacing the guttering). Inside is in need of a bit of TLC (I work full time and haven't time to do it myself and used all my spare cash to sort the heating system as the old one was totally broken). There is a failed double glazing unit on the back patio which I believe can be replaced for about £275. And of course I am really keen to move.

If anybody is interested please PM me with your email address or phone number.

Thanks for reading.

Please pm me for contact details

Last edited by a moderator:

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Well Good luck we had some ideas like this in the past and got absolutely no response!! Some well meaning advice though.

OLIVER

Thanks for the reply. Well I work on the pinciple that if I try everything I just might get lucky! Someone out there may just be as keen to get out of Turkey and back to Uk as I am to get out of UK & over to Turkey!

We have made the decision to sell here and live in turkey because it suits our personal circumstances. I always appreciate advice but this is the plan so whilst I'd love someone to come up with an idea for me renting out my property here and renting in turkey is not an option.

I have rented out properties in UK before and found it very profitable & problem free but I know it would be an absolute nightmare if i was out of the country and agencies are a rip off & the numbers wouldnt add up!

Thanks

OLIVER

Meant to say did you sell up and get to turkey? if that was the plan?

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Thanks for the reply. Well I work on the pinciple that if I try everything I just might get lucky! Someone out there may just be as keen to get out of Turkey and back to Uk as I am to get out of UK & over to Turkey!

We have made the decision to sell here and live in turkey because it suits our personal circumstances. I always appreciate advice but this is the plan so whilst I'd love someone to come up with an idea for me renting out my property here and renting in turkey is not an option.

I have rented out properties in UK before and found it very profitable & problem free but I know it would be an absolute nightmare if i was out of the country and agencies are a rip off & the numbers wouldnt add up!

Thanks

l would love to start again in England.l have a semi-detach in Akbuk one minute from all the amenities and the sea.360 views and all furniture paintings included.a straight swap.And the house is private with a pool
The tapu is Kat Multiyeti

Last edited:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Good luck. To anybody who does'nt know, Stalybridge (or Staly vegas as its known locally) is a sought after & popular area too.

OLIVER

Peter..Thanks for the post!

Bob... I just sent you a PM before reading the Post, I am new to this and it wont let me put an email address on, I also seem to lose all my sent messages as soon as I have sent them unless they are a reply. It's very frustrating! I will try and PM you with my email, however I have a mortgage so a straight swap wont work as I have only a little equity but if there is anything we can do to help each other I am up for that!

Sarah

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Good luck to you both. Hope you get something sorted out.

Jeannie

OLIVER

Thanks Jeannie, didn't know you were married to my Dad! LOL!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Is that your mum's name ? A good lot we are lol

Jeannie

OLIVER

No my mum is actually called Margaret! But my Dad IS Victor Meldrew

ROFL Sarah x

Hi Oliver,
Picked up this thread by chance, and I know its a bit old, but are you still looking for a swap for an apartment in the Akbuk area?
We have a recently completed 2 bed, 2 bath apartment duplex with sun roof terrace at Apollonium Spa Bozbuk which is about 15 minutes from Akbuk. We are offering it fully furnished and complete with all white goods, right down to the teaspoons.Value is £83000, and we do not have a mortgage. We have additional cash. The complex has luxury spa facilities including 5 pools and an indoor heated pool, gym,supermarket and restaurant. 100 metres to the beach on site.24 hr.security. This is a gated community.
You can see details on our holidaylettings page reference 92004. If you book a stay at the apartment and we reach a deal I will add/subtract the cost of any flight and the cost of the rental. This is a private swap,and I am not a dealer.
Regards,
Mark

Latest Posts

Top Bottom