dalid69

Uk Cars in Turkey
Hi if anyone is looking to sell their uk registered cars i could be interested,if yours is nearing the end of its visa period and has to leave and you dont fancy the return trip then message me with details and pictures if possible,please be realistic with your price as im not looking to do this just for fun.

You may read this and could know someone who might be in the same position

Paul

Guz1

Uk Cars in Turkey
Maybe I'm having a senior moment, but I thought that the person who imported the car into Turkey had to take the car out of Turkey??????

catweazle

Uk Cars in Turkey
thats what i thought, if you bring a uk car in you cant leave withou it.
and you cant leave with it if your name isnt on the log book,

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
Uk Cars in Turkey
I have taken them out via a Greek islands,taken the owner to the Cesme port once its on the ferry owner goes back home. most off time the seller still thinks the car has the same value here as in UK.well let them have all the hassle of taking it back and selling it..

hijo

in my own clique
Uk Cars in Turkey
..just looking on a Bodrum forum ,there was a bloke giving away a rover 2002 car for free with only 45,000 miles on the clock...somebody had it last night:28:

dalid69

Uk Cars in Turkey
Yes i am fully aware of the rules and regulations as i have brought an english car in several times,the idea is that anyone selling the car would have to drive to whatever exit point to hand over the car.

Thanks for the info hijo

Paul

emmacoban

Uk Cars in Turkey
hi i have a 2002 peugeot 806 7 seater,it is very good condition,all tinted,dvd player, roof lcd,alloys,etc its visa will finish nearly end of feb,would you be interested in it\? let me know,by the way i am asking for 1800,in uk its worth 2300-3000,kind regards

hijo

in my own clique
Uk Cars in Turkey
..always thought 2nd hand cars were worth more in turkey than the were in the uk...:confused:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom