maggie

Ugg Boots.
Following on from the thread with regard to Mavishir market selling Ugg Boots.

I managed to track down a pair 39 ytl in the shop near Arcelik.

Thank you all you Ugg Gals for your help on my quest.

Ow theyr,e so warm and toasty love em.!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxxxx:42mb:

maggie

Ugg Boots.
jagman

Just a little bit of history about UGG boots. They were originally hand made in Cornwall until the early nineties when an Australian company bought the name only, from the original company, who are still producing the "original" boots under the "Celtic" brand name, so the genuine designer label should be "Celtic". Check out their website, some really nice designs, although pricy. this is from JAGMAN>
Thank you.
Hugs Maggie xxx

kernowians

Ugg Boots.
It is cheap,but these are the cheaper of the copies available. Bagaj - down on the front opposite the Council Cay House - are selling better quality (thicker fur, and thicker soles) for 129 TL.

Where abouts is this shop
roz

Roz - this shop is next to Little Britain on the boulevard.

Last edited by a moderator:

maggie

Ugg Boots.
There is a shop next to little Britian but the shop I got mine is in Yanishar.

If you take the road that the Pet Vet shop is carry on up there and its on the right hand side. Near Hakan electric and Gunesh burger.

Okay so they are not the original but at 39 ytl you can have a pair in every colour.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Ugg Boots.
They are £4.99 in Primark obviously not UGG but for £4.99 you can have a pair in every colour and they are so comfy.

Jane

ChrisBobs

Ugg Boots.
jagman

Just a little bit of history about UGG boots. They were originally hand made in Cornwall until the early nineties when an Australian company bought the name only, from the original company, who are still producing the "original" boots under the "Celtic" brand name, so the genuine designer label should be "Celtic". Check out their website, some really nice designs, although pricy. this is from JAGMAN>
Thank you.
Hugs Maggie xxx

Thats a very interesting piece of history- most Australians would swear they were original Aus now.
The shoe shops in Bodrum selling the genuine labelled UGGS are selling them at around 350 TL - yikes!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ugg Boots.
Looked on web then on amazan . theres a sale on . Real ugg boot s reduced from £118 to £55 , realy smart ones . So if anyones stuck for uggs you can get them on the webb . Think i'll have a pair too .....Diane

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ugg Boots.
Theres loads on ebay . many are brand new genuine ugg boots in all sizes and styles . Very good prices too . Relatives can allways post to Turkey ... Diane

matty

Ugg Boots.
Theres loads on ebay . many are brand new genuine ugg boots in all sizes and styles . Very good prices too . Relatives can allways post to Turkey ... Diane

Be careful many claiming to be Genuine but are Fake!
:23::23::23::23:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ugg Boots.
Thanks for the advice Matty . the ones i looked at are real but yes theres plenty of fake too .. But then most in Turkey are fake ..The real ones are in origanal box and price much higher Some have reciepts too ,,,Diane

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ugg Boots.
Hi Matty i can't get into that link . my anti virus thingy won't let me .. it says Chinese Translation !!!! mind i'm useless with the comp . But i think folk would get in trouble on ebay if they state Genuine and sell fakes , But your right you have to be carefull .. for the sake of a few quid more better to get from the on line ugg store . Mind one pair was £69 on ebay looked nice . depends if you gamble or not . I'm keeping quiet on that 1 ,,,Diane

Ceni

Ceni
Ugg Boots.
JOYHIPHOP -Nike Timberland- Urban hiphop clothes

Every single item on that website will most certainly be fake.

Ugg Boots.
Right ladies I am sitting here looking at the genuine Uggs I bought in Istanbul for 249 euros and the pair I bought in the market for 40lira. They are both made of sheepskin, both are warm and both pairs are comfortable. Furthermore they both came with a certificate but it was obvious which one was fake. The shop in Istanbul also registered me as an owner on their computer. I do not know what this means but it made me happy at the time.

I have decided to wear the fakes in dirty weather and keep the good ones for good if you know what I mean. As soon as I put on the genuine ones I could feel the difference as the lining was so soft and there was a "bounce" in the sole.

Personally I am happy with both pairs as I got what I paid for. I would happily buy the fakes again in different colours and chuck them out when I am finished with them. The genuine Uggs remain an object of desire even if I am the only person who knows they are real. (oh yes! and the man who paid for them!)

Veronica

maggie

Ugg Boots.
Hi Maggie - do be careful with these boots. There have been a lot of reports in the papers here about them causing a lot of foot problems. This is because the heel part of these boots is not reinforced and does not give adequate support. You will not have seen it, but walk down any High Street here and you will see the girls wearing these boots with their heels actually slipped to one side of the boots - usually inwards - and they are walking at a very strange angle. The papers say this is causing problems with tendons etc. Having said that, enjoy the boots, but please be careful. Love, Maisie and Whatsisname

Thanks to Masie for the above info.

If you see a strange woman walking round Akbuk at a funny angle its me in my Uggs.!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom