lindate

Linda, Apollon G6
UFUK Hillside Phase 2 People
Hi

Anyone out there who has switched from Phase 2 to Phase 1 and is still on Phase 2 terms like us with the final deadline looming, 30 August 2009. Can you PM me, just had the final breakdown of fees and there a few additional items that we have not agreed in the original contract.

Interested to see if we have all been asked for the same things and to gather other people opinions.

Regards

Linda and Tom

daz

Happy Happy
Re: Phase 2 People

Don't depart with any more money until you are 200% happy with the situation. Once you paid all the money nobody will want to know you, read some of the other threads....Stay firm stay strong and don't give into the pressure..........ask for a discount with all the problems being experienced and put ufuk & utuk on the back foot..........

lindate

Linda, Apollon G6

Ralph

Tried to reply to your PM but it wont work, will try again later.

L

rvanbaelen

Apollon F7 Ufuk Hillside
phase two started ?

Hi Hillsiders,

We are back on the hill again for a few days. Thought they started with faze two, but apparently they are connecting the 'Hillside' electricity cabin (next to Apollon F block) to the main electricity cabin in town. According to Utku, they were not allowed to do that until they had clearance from the 'monumental commité'. This was the same clearance they needed for being able to give us the Iskan (habitation certificate), so maybe we can all receive this too in short time ?

Jon & Mia

Re: phase two started ?

Don't suppose that this will make the electricity prices any cheaper (at least not for us - I'm sure it probably will for Ufuk)
Sorry - does that sound cynical ?

Ceni

Ceni

Sounds more like a bit of realism to me..

Did anyone actually manage to find out what this monumental committee actually is?
I remember seeing it mentioned in another posting some time ago.

juin

has anyone bought on phase two complex and is trying to get there deposit back from UFUK .

Breezy

Originally we were phase 2, but when parador went bellyup and Erhan offered us an apartment in phase 1 we thought we were better with something for our money...didn't think a refund was an option !!!!

Hiya,

We were on the Hillside last week. Mr Ufuk was in evidence a couple of days and we asked him about phase 2. He said that he is starting it this year although there was no evidence of that while we were there.

I spoke to a Turkish guy who oddly lives about 10 minutes from me in the UK and he told me that Ufuk tried to get him to buy on phase 2 ,but that they are to be villas and not apartments and therefore more expensive. He bought on Appollon.

They have tidied up behind our block, Kronos B and were touching up the paint on the outside of the blocks. The bushes are all beginning to look quite good and apart from the weeds between the block paving it really all looked quite good.

Our place smelt of paint when we first entered but we could find no evidence of it.

There was a bit of damp but nothing as bad as last year thank goodness.

One of the security guards lives next door but one to us and we 'spoke' to his wife a couple of times. Limited as she speaks very little English but a smile and a wave is easy.

All in all it was very good indeed to be there and we cant wait to get back there in June.

Madwife

Hi - We've just got home tonight from Akbuk. Flew Lufthansa - Excellent - except for the 5 hour stopover in Munich. However you have to hand it to the Germnas; they ARE organised!
Now, Phase 2. We were told yesterday by the new sales guy (sorry, forgotten his name) that it's to go ahead starting in September, and that the villas will be 92000 euros. And that when it's completed there will be wind turbines erected above the site so we will have 'free' electric. Also said a lot of mistakes were made with Phase 1 and that they had learnt from that. Steve said that as they were wanting to sell Phase 2 would they be tidying up us poor Phase 1 folks properties to make it more attractive to prospective buyers. !! He said that once the build is finished, our apts & the corresponding Phase 2 ones will be the most desirable on the site.
Looking at the plans, it looks like they will be built more closely than our blocks are. And there WILL be a road built up to the top - yeah? Reckon by the time that road gets built I'll be so worn out climbing up to our apt that I won't have the energy to get on a plane.
Anyway, that's the info we heard yestrerday (Sunday) I report this back to yu with tongue in cheek -- Ha Ha

Now, did anyone get over to the island this time? It's absolutely amazing over there. The flowers are just - well - fantastic. You don't appreciate it till you actually get there.
I know the poppies & everything around site are really pretty, but on Sapliada it was something else.

One little gripe, we left at 4.am this morning. As usual at the last minute! The security barrier was down, and no sign of our security guard. We tooted once, but didn't want to do it again as didn't want to make a racket at that time of morning, In the end Steve went into the booth and found the control & raised it so we could escape to the airport. Just made us ask, what's the point?

Lovely weather these last few days altho a couple of storms previously. But looking good!

Hi - We've just got home tonight from Akbuk. Flew Lufthansa - Excellent - except for the 5 hour stopover in Munich. However you have to hand it to the Germnas; they ARE organised!
Now, Phase 2. We were told yesterday by the new sales guy (sorry, forgotten his name) that it's to go ahead starting in September, and that the villas will be 92000 euros. And that when it's completed there will be wind turbines erected above the site so we will have 'free' electric. Also said a lot of mistakes were made with Phase 1 and that they had learnt from that. Steve said that as they were wanting to sell Phase 2 would they be tidying up us poor Phase 1 folks properties to make it more attractive to prospective buyers. !! He said that once the build is finished, our apts & the corresponding Phase 2 ones will be the most desirable on the site.
Looking at the plans, it looks like they will be built more closely than our blocks are. And there WILL be a road built up to the top - yeah? Reckon by the time that road gets built I'll be so worn out climbing up to our apt that I won't have the energy to get on a plane.
Anyway, that's the info we heard yestrerday (Sunday) I report this back to yu with tongue in cheek -- Ha Ha

Now, did anyone get over to the island this time? It's absolutely amazing over there. The flowers are just - well - fantastic. You don't appreciate it till you actually get there.
I know the poppies & everything around site are really pretty, but on Sapliada it was something else.

One little gripe, we left at 4.am this morning. As usual at the last minute! The security barrier was down, and no sign of our security guard. We tooted once, but didn't want to do it again as didn't want to make a racket at that time of morning, In the end Steve went into the booth and found the control & raised it so we could escape to the airport. Just made us ask, what's the point?

Lovely weather these last few days altho a couple of storms previously. But looking good!

Thats great news.....obviously Ufuk must be flush !!!!!

Hiya,

Yeah we heard much the same except about the turbines. Free leccy???? Hmm...we'll see eh.

We went over to the island in March. There appears to be a cereal crop of some sort at the far end. Don't know if it is farmed or self set from previous occupation.

There are little bushes over there that have leaves like oak trees but very much smaller. It is a good place to visit although in the hottest part of the year it offers very little shade.

We find the remains of the buildings intriguing. I would like to know something of the history of the place.

Back in June. Can't wait.

M

akbuk325

Hi all, we haven't been to Hillside since May last year and are returning on July 11th for two weeks'. It will be interesting to see if there are any changes' there after so long. Reffering to the landscaping, roads' and tidying up mainly round the entrance to the complex. Regards' to all, Michael and Carol.

Hi, Some surveying and setting out has been going on during September. Speaking with UTKU he says that work on Phase 2 is set to start in October. The plans apparently are different to those which were in place when apartments were sold off plan originally. we will let you know when construction starts.
Jayne

Madwife

Did they already start working at phase 2 ?
Just got back. We're in Zeus E, right next to where the Phase 2 will be. Apart from the surveying not seen any activity indicating that a start is going to be made; and it IS now October. Maybe this is the Turkish version of October?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom