UFUK Hillside Calendar
All, Please be very careful about putting when you are there and for how long as this will be viewable by anyone on the forum. Not knocking the idea, but be careful.

lindate

Linda, Apollon G6
UFUK Hillside Calendar
All, Please be very careful about putting when you are there and for how long as this will be viewable by anyone on the forum. Not knocking the idea, but be careful.

Thanks Stapleford for you concern. I know where you are coming form. I've put that we are there from this Friday but I have not mentioned where we are staying and since our apartment is not complete yet (or indeed fully ours yet) we won't be staying in it.

Not sure I would actually mention it on the calender when our apartment is up and running, which won't be for a while yet, as we don't want to advertise when its empty.

Regards

Linda and Tom

UFUK Hillside Calendar
Oh, we thought it was a good idea as lots of posts are along the "we're here, who else is" line. I would have thought that as long as you don't put apartment details in it would be OK.

Just a thought.

lakegl

UFUK Hillside Calendar
I agree, Mary. I am happy to just put our names and the dates we are there. We have family visiting on other dates and we don't put the apartment details so no-one really knows who is there or not any more than they do if they just drive up there and look for the ones with curtains in or lights on.
On that subject - have you seen how thick and secure the front doors to the apartments are and how they are erecting an electronic barrier to the site?
I'm sure security will become an issue at some point.
Glenda and Keith

Madwife

UFUK Hillside Calendar
Brill idea. Good point about apt. details. I'd put a kind of code in for ours, but after reading this have removed it. Thanks everyone

UFUK Hillside Calendar
Hiya,

Just had a look at the calender to see who is there when we are.

There are several of us who seem to use it regularly. I was thinking that perhaps newer members of the forum may not be aware of its existence.

So this is me, just bringing it to peoples attention.

We are out in less than 2 weeks and can't wait!!!!!

Madwife

UFUK Hillside Calendar
Hiya,

Just had a look at the calender to see who is there when we are.

There are several of us who seem to use it regularly. I was thinking that perhaps newer members of the forum may not be aware of its existence.

So this is me, just bringing it to peoples attention.

We are out in less than 2 weeks and can't wait!!!!!
Ditto

Latest Posts

Top Bottom