Ufuk complex things are looking good
hi all ufuk site coming on in leaps and bounds, landscaping,roadlighting and railings going up everywere. Not many hillsiders on sit at the moment So it's very good for the honeynooner's by the time they get to thier apartment they are very tired .The weather is still great awaiting arrival of more hillsider's
regards Nigel and Mary

Re: Ufuk copmplex things are looking good

Hello All,

Arrived back from the hillside Tuesday morning, apartment is very nice, now it has had a complete builders clean,(all arranged by Utku) very dirty and paint everywhere when we arrived. Was really nice to meet Nigel and Mary, thank you for being very helpful, can't wait to get out there again at the end of June.

Regards

Ian and Alison

Mark and Wendy

Wendy and Mark
Re: Ufuk copmplex things are looking good

Hi Ian and Alison,

Glad you had a nice time. Not fair you're going out again so soon. Wish we were. Have they got the stair lighting sorted in our block yet? Ours is the opposite end to yours.

Hi Nigel and Mary,

Nice to hear you are still enjoying the weather. We've had a few nice days back here in England. Bit dull today though. Can't wait to come back. Have you got your place sorted now? Have you managed to get your Tapu?

Wendy

Last edited:

erhan

Hi Ian and Alison,

It is good that you like the cleaning. My staffs had a day off after the cleaning of your property, it was a building cleaning actually not a normal cleaning, i told that to Mahmut because he told me that we would just do the normal house cleaning.

regards,
Erhan

Erhan,

I am not suprised it was very dirty, thank you again. Do you know who can put up curtain poles in the 2 bedrooms.

Regards

Ian and Alison

Mark and Wendy,

The stair lighting was working in our side of the block, so I would assume that your side is working, the belgium couple next to us was using the stairs okay.

Regards

Ian and Alison

erhan

Erhan,

I am not suprised it was very dirty, thank you again. Do you know who can put up curtain poles in the 2 bedrooms.

Regards

Ian and Alison

Utku can arrange this if he can't then i can ask to my technical staff to do it.

lakegl

hi all ufuk site coming on in leaps and bounds, landscaping,roadlighting and railings going up everywere. Not many hillsiders on sit at the moment So it's very good for the honeynooner's by the time they get to thier apartment they are very tired .The weather is still great awaiting arrival of more hillsider's
regards Nigel and Mary

Hi Nigel and mary
when are you there until?
I may have to come out very soon to do some snagging on our kronos one
Glenda

Erhan,

I have had no confirmation from Utku, that he has put up the curtain poles in the bedrooms. Can you please check with him. We are out at the apartment on the 27th June for one week, and would like them installed before we arrive.

Thank you

Ian and Alison Apollon G7

Erhan,

I have had no confirmation from Utku, that he has put up the curtain poles in the bedrooms. Can you please check with him. We are out at the apartment on the 27th June for one week, and would like them installed before we arrive.

Thank you

Ian and Alison Apollon G7
Hi we are out at Hillside will try and check this for you, Have looked cannot see any curtain poles, will ask Utku later if he has dont it for you.
Regards Carolyn and Andrew

Last edited:

simba

Erhan
I have emailed you regarding statement of accounts, I don't seem to be able to print them off my computer. Could you please inform us of how the rental goes next week.
We were wondering if the curtains had been replaced in the apartment we are not renting out. Also has the cooker been connected in the rented apartment ready for next week. Thanks chris & Ron Metheringham

Latest Posts

Top Bottom