Yalides

Am I pretty ?
TV in UK/Turkey
What a load of crap in both countries. Just a few mediocre programmes holding together a load of repetitive, boring money lending ads.....
Thank god for the free film sites and the internet.

KellyMarie

TV in UK/Turkey
Hi,

Read your comment about free film site on the internet, could you share?
Im always looking for free film sites, but hate when u have to download/stream it takes hours!
Bilingual i.e.turkish and english would be great if u know any

Thanks in advance :)
Kelly

cockneyturk

Back to Turkey
TV in UK/Turkey
Hi,

Read your comment about free film site on the internet, could you share?
Im always looking for free film sites, but hate when u have to download/stream it takes hours!
Bilingual i.e.turkish and english would be great if u know any

Thanks in advance :)
Kelly

same as me kelly, i hate when you have to go to torrents and places like that. Are there free sites where you just click and watch???

ted j

TV in UK/Turkey
Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
TV in UK/Turkey
1channel is another. Used to be called Let me watch for free or similar. Don`t forget there are movies on Utube also.

cockneyturk

Back to Turkey
TV in UK/Turkey
Here3 are 2 Kelly

Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free (click "movies")

Watch movies online for free movie download at movie2k.to

What I do, is download them in the afternoon and then save them for watching later as they sometimes buffer
If you use firefox, here is the add on you need to downkload them (works on youtube too)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flash-video-downloader-youtube/?src=ss

i can look also tedj to cant i.......:roundgrin

abs

be careful.
TV in UK/Turkey
Here3 are 2 Kelly

Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online free (click "movies")

Watch movies online for free movie download at movie2k.to

What I do, is download them in the afternoon and then save them for watching later as they sometimes buffer
If you use firefox, here is the add on you need to downkload them (works on youtube too)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flash-video-downloader-youtube/?src=ss

You have to join or be a members of these sites, are there any where you can go and just click to watch without joining,downloading, etc......in turkey??

ted j

TV in UK/Turkey
i can look also tedj to cant i.......:roundgrin
Of course, I was typing when you replied.

Abs, I am not a member of either and I can see everything on them

Here is one

ncnxns.png

and here is the other

xlgo0p.png

Edited to say

I use firefox and adblock plus with adblock plus element hiding helper and when in Turkey, use expat shield and have no problems seeing and downloading from these sites

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom