radish

tuzla
Hi everyone,my name is neil but you have one already so l have joined forum under nickname of radish.l have been following the forum for tuzla closely.l bought at t park some 15months ago and after repeated e mails still have not been told honestly what is going on,but l will tell you that the builder told me that my appartment should be finished this week,youv'e got to laugh at their cheak. l,m still waiting for photos,has anyone got any recent photos.My appartment is 29/4 and ready or not l,m paying them a visit in february.I will post date of departure so any photos wanted let me have appartment number and l will return and post them.look forward to having a drink with everyone in the summer of 2014.

Tess

tuzla
Hi Radish / Neil, welcome to the Forum, I am not in your area however I'm sure some of your near neighbours will be along soon to chat with you. Take care and enjoy!

jewel

tuzla
Hi Neil, I hope your apartment IS ready for you when you go. fingers and toes crossed for you. Welcome to the forum. jewel x

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
tuzla
Do you like radishes? Or hate em?! ... Hello Neil - welcome to the Forum - and every good wish for your visit in February - hope it turns out as you would hope ....

BEZ

tuzla
send me a pm with your email i have some photos from Oct - they are nowhere near ready sorry
Bez

Latest Posts

Top Bottom