• DSC00143.jpg
    DSC00143.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 169
  • AVM TUZLA.jpg
    AVM TUZLA.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 173

PDM

Tuzla Shopping Mall Project
Any idea when completion date is..?? Hope there is a supermarket included in the plans too. Kippa is a long way to go from Tuzla when you run out of milk.

lynne

Told could take 5 years before completed....Big bill board on main Bodrum road to airport shows same drawing. Flamingo Park is name on the board.

gren

Pelease find attached.:31:

Mark, you have posted the same photos in three different threads now.
As you are working for the developer, you must be on commission!

Any idea when completion date is..?? Hope there is a supermarket included in the plans too. Kippa is a long way to go from Tuzla when you run out of milk.

I take it that is a joke PDM!
No-one could be so ignorant of the hundreds of small independant, local outlets in the vicinity selling all necessities!
Perhaps you would also be happy to have the rest of the landscape torn up and replaced with McDonalds, Tescos and a Disneyland!!
:wow:

mark2B

:23: this is the advertisement of new shopping mall

Attachments

• DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 74

mark2B

Mark, you have posted the same photos in three different threads now.
As you are working for the developer, you must be on commission!

I take it that is a joke PDM!
No-one could be so ignorant of the hundreds of small independant, local outlets in the vicinity selling all necessities!
Perhaps you would also be happy to have the rest of the landscape torn up and replaced with McDonalds, Tescos and a Disneyland!!
:wow:

no commission, just giving correct information
I am not working for developer and not trying to sell apartment.

gren

Thank you mark2b - it looks absolutely horrible - a further blott to the landscape probably full of items few people want or can afford.

As you are working for the developer mark2b, can you actually reveal any concrete information instead of just posting promotional photos and drawings done on a computer?

mark2B

No? What is this then?

Re: Tuzla Park Lake Resort
Where did you get those photos mark2B??
Do you work for the developer?

I guess you must do..

TUZLA PARK LAKE RESORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a website for a new sports stadium but tried to contact the developer and the email bounced back but the guys whom worked up at flamingo and sunset cafe had said about shops and a supermarket to be built in the area

alex1968

Hi Sam and Audrey,

I read in an earlier thread that you bought in the Flamingo golf resort, we also bought there and the apartment has been complete we are currently waiting for a snagging list to be complete.

I've heard a number of stories that the developers may be in financial trouble, we have been dealing with Colm and Kevin Hurl who are based in Northern Ireland. We are currently awaiting legal ownership and that is being processed by a Kurkish law firm called Kazmaz

I would be interested in hearing from you and your experience to date

Kind Regards,

Alex Morrison

alex1968

Hi Sam and Audrey,

I read in an earlier thread that you bought in the Flamingo golf resort, we also bought there and the apartment has been complete we are currently waiting for a snagging list to be complete.

I've heard a number of stories that the developers may be in financial trouble, we have been dealing with Colm and Kevin Hurl who are based in Northern Ireland. We are currently awaiting legal ownership and that is being processed by a Kurkish law firm called Kazmaz

I would be interested in hearing from you and your experience to date

Kind Regards,

Alex Morrison

Hi Alex, we're at the same stage as yous, as far as i'm aware our apartment has been finished for a few months, we've sent Kazmas monies for habitation certs so just waiting on them.
on an earlier telephone conversation (months ago) colm had said tapu was sitting in office.
i'm planning to head out early april to have a look around.
if you go to google map you can see site. not to sure when it was last uploaded only 30 to 40 sites done

Latest Posts

Top Bottom