Balinder

Tuzla Park Resort Bodrum - Birol Kaya
Hi
Does anyone own apartments in Tuzla Park Resort, Bodrum? These have been developed by Emrag developers. I own some apartments there but unfortunately I'm having some major issues. I have entrusted Birol Kaya, he has a website dedicated to Turkish properties - thebodrumhomes.com
I've paid for furniture and fittings, however my calls are now not being taken by Birol so unsure whether the furniture is actually within the apartments until I next travel to Bodrum later this year....Unfortunately I am based in the UK.
If there's anyone out there staying at the Tuzla Resort that could get in touch with me that would be greatly appreciated.

Tillyfloss

Tillyfloss
There is another thread called Tuzla Park Lake Resort which has quite a few posts, mostly positive. I have tried to post the link but it didn't work but just type Tuzla Park Lake Resort in the Search bit and it will bring it up. I am presuming this is the same place. Good luck.

BEZ

-->: Tuzla Park Resort Bodrum - Birol Kaya

I have a property on Tuzla park and have used Birol to help me in the past and always found him very helpful and certainly very trustworthy I'm sure there must be a reason for him not responding? Good luck Bez

birolk33

Hello Bal
İt is now 7 years i have been helping you without any cost to you!!!
Many many times i have picked your family members taken them to the site
and dont forget it was me who resolved the issue with the developers to complete the apartments. İ have used My Own time petrol and personel efforts
to help you.
İ helped you to get best available and value for money furniture
İ even went to take pictures and emailed them to you one By one
After all this you write here that you dont know if the furniture is delivered or not!!!! You call me Morning moon and night and sometimes midnight and after midnight if i am available i allways answer.
İ find this very dishonnest and insulting. You write My name and My Company name to give me demmage from now on you are on your Own. Please do not call me or contact me.
For your information 2.5 months a go little boy jumped infront of My car ABD i run over him both of his legs are broken and hi has a danger of disibility i have been busy with his healt care and take him from hospital to hospital to make sure his health if back to normal.
All thought that it was not My fault at all i still try to do My best to help him.
Because of this i have not been to My Office and i can not consantrate on My work or answer My phone.
But i dont know for whatever reason you are calling me please do not contact me att all again.
After your comments above and untrue information i am done with you!!!!!
Good Luck
Birol

thingthong

Birol

Well said ,these type of people are not worth it!

Hope you resolve all your issues

T.

BEZ

Take care Birol can't imagine what your going through best wishes Mike

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Has he got the furniture or not ?

There is always and accident , my mum , daughter , son etc are ill , next doors cat and uncle Mehmet's flat bicycle tyre that prevents some Turkish business people from making a phone call.

Are you in prison ?

Steve.

martin m

Hi all
Is it me or what?. somebody wants to know if a job paid for has been carried out, but cannot get hold of the person he gave the money to for the last 2.5 months, his calls are not been returned, so that person asks anyone in the area for help.
The other person who simply has not had one single minute in 2.5 months to call back, then lets rip at the 1st person for being an untrusting friend?. wow who needs friends like that.
martin

Carolyn

The OP Balinder seems to have shown remarkable restraint in their first post. He/she merely asks a question and explains the difficulty.

The aggression is coming from Birol. Whilst the situation he describes is a horrible one to be in perhaps he could answer Balinder's query as to whether the furniture and fittings are in place in both apartments or not.

That would probably clear up any outstanding concerns without the need for anger or bad feelings.

birolk33

Hi Mike
Thank you very much.
As for other people there is no aggression
If you read carefully I made sure the furniture is delivered installed and I went there took pictures and emailed it to them.
Now they write here they don't know if the furniture is delivered or not
I see dishonesty there and I have done everything possible for them to get the property they have bought sort out the snagging problems.
In return I get insult. I don't have time and patience for this sort of people!!!!
For your information I am not in prison but I am trying to help the little boy to get to normal because he is a child he deserves the best treatment.

You all have a good day.

Birol

Carolyn

You too Birol. Thank you for clarifying the situation.

Hopefully this will have put Balinder's miind at rest.

Jamster

Jamster
Maybe he hasn't recıeved the emaıled pıctures because of the wrong address - but now wıth Bırol's membershıp name on TLF he can PM hım wıth another one and all wıll be clear between them.

As for Bırol I hope thıngs work out for the lıttle boy and can apprıcıate the great stress and not wantıng to deal wıth other stuff whılst thıs ıs playıng on your mınd - although an accıdent that you could not prevent - nonetheless one that you must have feelıngs of guılt over.

Respectfully Jım.

There is always and accident , my mum , daughter , son etc are ill , next doors cat and uncle Mehmet's flat bicycle tyre that prevents some Turkish business people from making a phone call.

Are you in prison ?

Steve.

If you do not know the person, why do you put negative comments, and with a cynical twist.

Typical

Balinder,

Normal Forum protocol is to introduce first, not launch into a criticism of some one who appears to have been trying to help. Especially poor for a first post from a new member

Jamster

Jamster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasya View Post

Are you in prison ?

Steve.

If you do not know the person, why do you put negative comments, and with a cynical twist.

I totally agree with this.

Birol's post can easily be verified - so to suggest that it's just a 'story' is quite harsh imho.

I remember many years ago a lovely 'milkman' a great fella, same round for 20 years everyone liked him - he'd cut people slack in the days of no credit etc.

Anyhow, one day he didn't see a friend of mine's little brother 3yrs old (a twin) and he accidently backed into him and killed him.

Well, you have never seen a man age so much overnight - within 3 months he had died of a broken heart - no words could console him, although not one person blamed him, my friend, her mum, dad - NO ONE.

So I personally DO have some sympathy for Birol - especially as he seems to have bent over backwards for several years to help out the O (first-time!) P.

Respectfully, Jim.

Last edited:

coupe

We bought our apartment through Birol when he was working for a large developer and apart from the expected sales jargon it turned out to be a very pleasant experience..
This was due to him answering any emails ,phone calls with our questions .
All i can say is this was our dealings with him .

BEZ

Could I ask that this thread is respectively closed ? Birol has answered and he should be allowed to concentrate on other priorities at the moment and not trying to defend himself on this forum,I'm sure now everyone has seen the circumstances and read the various comments would agree.
Regards Bez

Carolyn

As Berol has answered the points made by the OP in his/her first post and coupled with the fact that the OP hasn't logged onto the forum since 9 June when the post was made I am closing this thread as requested by Bez.

If either of the main parties involved feel there is a need for the thread to be re-opened they can apply to a member of the moderating team.

Reactions: BEZ

Balinder

Thanks Carolyn for reopening the thread, much appreciated.

Birol
We don't seem to be able to get in touch with you via email or phone calls, it seems that you have noted the missed calls but not responded. Hence discovering this forum an trying to see if there was anyone who was out in Bodrum at this resort that may be able to assist us. As you've said we have a long standing relationship and I've been disappointed that we've paid the £14000 (gbp) for the furniture and the additional £3000 (gbp) into your account for your services to fit all the furniture, electrical items, cleaning etc. and since paying this in July 2012 have had no update except for a couple of very unclear images of boxed items within an apartment, no clear images or message letting us know that the furniture is all there and everything is fully fitted to a standard that is usable and ready.
After trying to contact you so many times and not being successfull we then managed to contact the site manager Omur who is also the Emrag contact. He has changed the locks and will now be able to provide the new keys to my daughter who will be travelling there this weekend , as we entrusted you with the apartment keys but now there seemed to be no way of getting them back and us unable to get into our own apartments as you've not responded to us.

In response to your last thread message generally a lot of companies do drive you to view properties you are interested in purchasing so this isn't out of the norm.

I am sorry to hear about your personal circumstances but unfortunately as you've not responded to any of our emails or calls there was no way of us knowing, a simple email update letting us know you are not working at the moment but the apartments will be fully furnished, fitted, electrical fittings and cleaned as we agreed and paid for by a set date would have sufficed.

I would now just like to get this resolved as I feel I'm continuously trying to contact you and there is no response. My initial post on this thread was not an insult and i wouldnt want you to take it in this way but it was a question of why your not in touch with us about the job we'd agreed and paid for a year ago. Please can you confirm the date as to when work will be completed to both apartments? My daughter will be in bodrum week commencing 1st July so if a face to face meeting is required to get this all finished, this can be arranged.
Rgds

Latest Posts

Top Bottom