Balinder

Tuzla Park Lake Resort - AGM
Hello, I wanted to ask a couple of questions about the forthcoming AGM at Tuzla Park lake resort. I have emailed them but no response and its been 8 working days.

1. what is the agenda for the meeting? and who decides
2. I wanted to know how the voting system works when you have multiple properties at the site.
3. I'd like to hear from anyone that has been before, what was it like and what decisions were made (if any)
4. Some feedback on from other members who are based at the site more than me that could probably give some guidance on the problems you've had so we can try and support through our vote.

Thanks

Balinder

Balinder

Hi Bez, we found out the meeting was on the 12th October when we visited in June. It was the site manager Omur that advised us. Hope that helps. I've been on to the Emrag website and emailed them too for some info but not much luck yet.

Thanks

Balinder

Hi Bal and Bez,

I was at last year's AGM and the date set for this year's meeting is 5th October not 12th October.

TB

marc20

Hi All, I attended last years meeting, & the date was voted on for October 5th 2013, the first date suggested was end of September 2013 but 12 months would not have elapsed it was explained by Selma (book keeper) the meeting took a vote for the date for AGM to be set October 5th 2013.

Should the AGM fail to meet a quorum, then usually will be reset to take place a week later. Hence the diff in dates.

the bueman

As A fail safe option to ensure our AGM went ahead with sufficient owners attending, we insisted on all owners attending the second date only and allowing the first date to pass without any meeting taking place.

We had confusion in the past with owners not knowing which dates they should attend.

We have found this to be a good solution to ensure maximum attendance.

Tom B

Having attended last years AGM I can confirm the date set was

October 5th 2013, I shall also attend AGM this year

CHRIS B

TUZLA SCOUSE
if we had 2 more votes, then the first meeting could have gone ahead . people giving their proxy to emrag stopped us from having some say in how our site is run.
because our votes in the second meeting were not enough to gain some control,we now have a committee who we don't know and no hope of changing things for another year.
anyone know who is on the committee and what the minutes of the second meeting are ???????? cos I don't.

Hi,

I wonder could someone give me the contact details of the current management team. I have an apartment on Tuzla Park though haven't it furnished as yet and I have been trying to bring my maintenance up to date but without success.

Thanks

Donna

BEZ

Hi,

I wonder could someone give me the contact details of the current management team. I have an apartment on Tuzla Park though haven't it furnished as yet and I have been trying to bring my maintenance up to date but without success.

Thanks

Donna

Sent you a private message

Chinook

As A fail safe option to ensure our AGM went ahead with sufficient owners attending, we insisted on all owners attending the second date only and allowing the first date to pass without any meeting taking place.

We had confusion in the past with owners not knowing which dates they should attend.

We have found this to be a good solution to ensure maximum attendance.

This procedure would seem to be in breach of a mandatory requirement in the Condominium Law which cannot be varied . The second meeting can only occur if the first has been attempted and failed to reach a quorum by one hour after the stated time as set out in the Law . It would seem that by doing what you have said that the second meeting has become the first and requires a quorum as set out in the Law and not just those present.

BEZ

Not if you have the first meeting and no one turns up only the chairman etc ? I think this is what was being suggested ? Anyone got the minutes yet ?

BEZ

Not if you have the first meeting and no one turns up only the chairman etc ? I think this is what was being suggested ? Anyone got the minutes yet ?
Received the minutes today

Latest Posts

Top Bottom