beyazbayan

Turks attention span
İs it me or do Turks have the attention span of a goldfish. İ have a Hubby ( nice enough chap) and currently two chidren staying one 11 and one 14 and have noticed they all have an incredible short attention span. İs the normal for Turks or am İ just being a complaining old bag.

Kalkan regular

The Golden Girls
Turks attention span
Definitely a man thing! I used to think my lovely husband didn't listen to me but have realised it isn't just me as he frequently say to his grown up children 'you didn't tell me that' when we all know they did!
They can concentrate however when it's something important or interesting to them.

ted j

Turks attention span
Nope, they actually do have a really short attention span
Last month, we were passing a bar and one called out to me "Hey , my brother, where are you from ?"

I walked over and told him exactly where Tyldesley was and declined his offer of a drink or some food and he lost all interest as I showed him various photos I had with me of historical sites around the area I currently call home, he even made up a pretty lame excuse that his mother had been taken into hospital and he would carry on the conversation the night after in the same spot, but guess what? He lied!! , I went back there and he was nowhere to be seen, Hmm, some "brother" he turned out to be

kale

Turks attention span
The man thing is concentrate when it,s something that has nothing to do with them , then ignore when they should be taking notice

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Turks attention span
Last month, we were passing a bar and one called out to me "Hey , my brother, where are you from ?"

I walked over and told him exactly where Tyldesley was and declined his offer of a drink or some food and he lost all interest as I showed him various photos I had with me of historical sites around the area I currently call home, he even made up a pretty lame excuse that his mother had been taken into hospital and he would carry on the conversation the night after in the same spot, but guess what? He lied!! , I went back there and he was nowhere to be seen, Hmm, some "brother" he turned out to be

Priceless Ted, :95im:

trevoro

Turks attention span

Was it something to do with the fact you said that you would bring the other photo albums

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Turks attention span
I just love it when you say , find the earth wire.... and the Ladies eyes just glaze over and a look of sheer terror supplants her usual physiog , as if you are talking about a gross perversion carried out in men only establishments.

Steve.

Bim

Turks attention span
İs it me or do Turks have the attention span of a goldfish. İ have a Hubby ( nice enough chap) and currently two chidren staying one 11 and one 14 and have noticed they all have an incredible short attention span. İs the normal for Turks or am İ just being a complaining old bag.

Think your being generous- bet when it cones to money they are quite alert!!! :slapme:

ted j

Turks attention span
Actually, I have every praise for the local guys around our villa area.

One of the shopkeepers let me use his shop phone when ours stopped working (think they ended up being blocked after a couple of weeks, but they wouldn't work properly anyway), he also did a lot of translating for me over the phone (it's surprising how quickly the guy who is supposed to come back and finish off setting your pool up forgets how to speak English when you want him to turn up)

Another bar owner gave me loads of advice about pool maintenance and got me some chemicals to save me walking into town and Faruk, from Faruk's bar was a huge help in loads of things offering advice and "how to do it the Turkish way"

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Turks attention span

Maybe the kids inherited from their maternal side!:474cu::474cu:

Turks attention span

Excellent!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom