turkish_lad

Turkish_lad
Merhabalar,
Benim ismim Murat izmirliyim.. 2003`den beri ingilterede yasiyorum... :)

i come across this forum by searcing about my problem in UK! "bad neighbours" :((

by the way, loads of usefull information about Turkey!! Nice forum,

iyi forumlar. :)

Lesley T

Turkish_lad
Hi Turkish Lad,

Sorry to hear about your problem- I have the same. Awful isn't it? Can't you retun to Turkey?

Turkish_lad
hi turkish lad welcome to the forum..you're a long way from home,whereabouts in england are you living..and whats the problem with the neighbours.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Turkish_lad
Hoş geldiniz Turkish lad

You are indeed a long way from home...... I wonder, what do you mean by bad neighbours
Well, there is a Turkish atasözü that says : ev alma, komşu al
which means it is better to have a good neighbour then a good house

But I don't know if overhere (UK and Belgium) do think the same !

Lesley T

Turkish_lad
Hoş geldiniz Turkish lad

You are indeed a long way from home...... I wonder, what do you mean by bad neighbours
Well, there is a Turkish atasözü that says : ev alma, komşu al
which means it is better to have a good neighbour then a good house

But I don't know if overhere (UK and Belgium) do think the same !

Thanks Sparrow. I definitely agree with that saying.

Tess

Turkish_lad
:9: Hi Turkish Lad, welcome to the Forum, enjoy,
I hope things get better for you. :9:

GnD

Turkish_lad
Benden Hos geldiniz

Good luck with your problem, a nasty and suffocating problem.

Debbie

turkish_lad

Turkish_lad
Hi welcome all. No I cant return yet because i have morgage..! I paid 80K for my house. And this problem started about 4 months after we move in...
I live in bolton/ Lancashire
the problems with my neighbours are..

Music; I do nights.. (9.30pm to 7.30am) & Go bed around 10am and they used to play music from around 12 or 1 am. (I mean the music shuck my house walls! Even other people complain on opposit side of road.. you can even hear the music around 15 houses down.the street..! Just imagine trying to sleep on the other side of the wall.. That seems to have stopped for now...?!

Banging; all day all night... Cant even hear my television when im at home... that also sems to have stopped for now... ?!

lots of different guys come and go all day and middle at night.. ! they must be doing something to do with drugs.. (even police said they have drug problems)!

Garden Tipping; This was from 2008 pictures from my living room, Every morning when I open my curtains this was the view... I complained about it and they tidy up a bit (2x 8food skip)
some photos
h ttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/turkms/NextDoor

Bicycles... they all disapear a night time...! and he strips them down when i am not at home or in bed...!

i complained to police, to (bolton at home / council) who own the property, but it seems they are soooo busy since last year never seen police around or who own the house (bolton at home) doing anything...!

I am planning to write to local MP now.. So We will see what is going to happen...!

Turkish_lad
Hi there,
I also have the neighbours from hell with the loud music and drugs - I feel for you and hope writing to your MP helps
This forum is great though - good place to chat all things Turkish!!!

Welcome
Paul

GnD

Turkish_lad
Hi welcome all. No I cant return yet because i have morgage..! I paid 80K for my house. And this problem started about 4 months after we move in...

Music; I do nights.. (9.30pm to 7.30am) & Go bed around 10am and they used to play music from around 12 or 1 am. (I mean the music shuck my house walls! Even other people complain on opposit side of road.. you can even hear the music around 15 houses down.the street..! Just imagine trying to sleep on the other side of the wall.. That seems to have stopped for now...?!

Banging; all day all night... Cant even hear my television when im at home... that also sems to have stopped for now... ?!

lots of different guys come and go all day and middle at night.. ! they must be doing something to do with drugs.. (even police said they have drug problems)!

Garden Tipping; This was from 2008 pictures from my living room, Every morning when I open my curtains this was the view... I complained about it and they tidy up a bit (2x 8food skip)
some photos

Bicycles... they all disapear a night time...! and he strips them down when i am not at home or in bed...!

i complained to police, to (bolton at home / council) who own the property, but it seems they are soooo busy since last year never seen police around or who own the house (bolton at home) doing anything...!

I am planning to write to local MP now.. So We will see what is going to happen...!

Oh dear, good luck and thinking of you.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Turkish_lad

some photos

I assume you talked to them about it. Fight fire with fire when THEY are asleep....lol

Biker Bob

Tess

Turkish_lad
:wow: Turkish Lad you must be demented by the noise etc, hope you get peace and quiet soon. Might be an idea to tell the housing assoc who own the house where the trouble is that you are going to highlight the fact to the local press, I work for a local paper and I know the housing assoc's here do not like to have adverse publicity regarding their houses and they generally try to address the problem, anything is worth a try, nothing ventured, nothing gained!!! Good luck for peace - soon.

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Turkish_lad
Merhaba Turkish_lad,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties with some neighbours in U.K. Some aspects here can be quite disturbing with so many factors involved that provide that Housing. As you've done you can contact the council and also Environmental Health dept. within the Council if the loud music is disturbing and unsocial.
I would also keep copies of letters,and good you have taken photos as evidence.

Anyway, enjoy, bet you are missing Turkey.

Nice car btw!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom