murdo

Warp Factor 8
Turkish women average height
Are many Turkish women tall? The reason I ask is that I was able to get loads of long-length trousers in Spain...much easier than in the UK...and wondered if I would have the same luck in Turkey. It was odd in Spain as there didn't seem to be a lot of tall ladies but loads of long length jeans etc!!!??
Jackie

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
There are also many large ladies here but the knickers size large would only fit a size 6?? Still get my from uk after 10yrs as just cannot get the correct sizes here... damn uncomfy to have too small a g string on you know [:p]

Gail

Cuts you in arf luv :D:D I should be ol there is a marks and sparks in Bodrum[:0]

Gail :)

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
We have one in Antalya but everytime I go we never seem to manage to get there...I keep promising myself one day

Gail

Apparently it is really expensive Lynda, my friends who live there said they went and had a look but didn't buy anything. Tesco opens next month as well, I wonder if that will be expensive[V]

Gail :)

murdo

Warp Factor 8
Thanks for help!!! Lynda, happy to bring Knicks to Bodrum for you :eek:)

alain01

Happy to take out anything you local peeps need as long as you can collect in Tinky..I do have a partner so wouldn't have to choose knicks myself[:p]...Alan.

kadin

Think I posted a thread earlier about the size of the turkish underwear for women which was micro to enormous! I guess that is for unmarried and married Turkish women.

I notice all the young turkish girls have small but very nice figures then they go huge after having their kids.

I bought some thongs and hipster knickers whilst there and I couldn't get into either of them - no stretch.

ria

Jackie
Why not take some of your favorite trousers with you and then have some made. Tailors in Turkey are fantastic and really cheap.

maria x

blossom

Had some trousers lengthed at Xmas (I,m also very tall) at our local Tailors cost me all of 2million lira[:0] would have cost about £8.00 over here !! so now save up any repair/alteration jobs and take them over with me:)

ria

I do the same blossom. Last year we were looking in England for some wraps for my daughters wedding, cheapest we saw that we liked were £25 each. When we came over to turkey the local tailor made us two beautiful ones with beading on for less than £5 each what a bargain!

maria x

Anne

Have just this minute finshed packing my suitcase.
Got a few things needing shortened (I'm a smallfry lol). Was all set to bring out the machine when I read this thread.
Thanks ladies. I noticed a tailor not far from our apartment so that will be my first stop.
Anne

murdo

Warp Factor 8
That's a super idea. I will take a favourite evening coat and trousers to see if I can get them copied!!
Jackie

dawn

great info from you all thanks ,

had a chuckle about alain with his list in m&s for nickers to take to turkey lol

you are a top man xDawn

Latest Posts

Top Bottom