Status
Not open for further replies.

zozatky

Turkish Treasure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davutlar, Kusadasi (Long Beach)
RE Sale.
Detached Villa with sea views
4 Bedroom
3 Bathrooms one with full bath
Open plan living area
Nice garden

This meticulously maintained detached house is in an elevated position at the top of an avenue. It has magnificent views of the Samsun mountains and the Greek Island of Samos. The property is between Kusadasi and Davutlar in the popular Long Beach area. It has excellent transport links with both towns.
The house and garden are enclosed by a decorative boundary wall with metal arched gate. The house is bordered on three sides by a marble terrace. There are two useful exterior storeage sheds.
The garden is planted with flowering plants and shrubs.There is private off-road parking.
The house briefly comprises open-plan living-dining area with kitchen, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and balconies on all floors.
The ground floor, exterior and stairs all have marble floors and the upper floors have ceramic tiles.
The gound floor contains the seating and dinning area with air conditioning unit. The enclosed kitchen has granite work surfaces, wooden fitted units, electric oven, gas hob with extractor and American style Fridge Freezer. The cloakroom is fully tiled and has WC and hand basin.
Marble stairs lead to the first floor which has three bedrooms. The first of which has air conditioning and windows to two sides with sea view. Bedroom two has air conditioning and leads onto the first floor balcony with lovely views to the sea. Bedroom three has windows to the side. The fully tiled bathroom has shower WC and hand basin.
Marble stairs lead to the top floor which has an attic style bedroom with air conditioning and a further fully tiled bathroom with full size bath and plumbing for a washing machine. A door gives access to a large sun terrace with built in BBQ and kitchen area. The terrace has a wonderful panoramic view. It faces the sea and you can watch some spectacular sunsets.
Alltogether a super property it needs nothing doing!!!.
Asiyan sitesi is a super well established estate.We are surounded by marvelous Turkish neighbours, only a few minutes walk to the sea there is plenty of parking And the Bins get empted 3 times a week!!
And the Kids can play in Safety.
Site fees only 20 YTL per month. council fees only 120 YTL per year for two people.
Water 3 YTL per tonne. Electricity Aydem rates. Not bad compared with some sitesis!!!
Night security, commual areas maintained. good roads and lighting,Mature Community.
Easy 10 minute walk to beach. 3 minute walk to dolmus, sevice to Kusadasi & Davutlar every 5 minutes.Very good Market on sitesi.Summer market and Migros 5 minutes walk.
]

The property has full title deeds and all relevent paperwork.

Price= GBP 50.000 This price includes furniture & fittings.

Please contact the owners directly for more information and photographs :
email or pm

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 416
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 402
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 389
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Ceni

Ceni
Turkish Treasure
Ditto.....wow, someone could be in line for a real bargain with this one.................All paperwork correct and see able up front too! The only SAFE way to buy in Turkey at the moment for sure!!!!

geoffxb

Turkish Treasure
hi my name is geoff,the villa sounds nice,im over there on sunday looking for a house,can i ask is the site a co - op and is it mains water sewage and mains electric,many thanks.

zozatky

Turkish Treasure
hi my name is geoff,the villa sounds nice,im over there on sunday looking for a house,can i ask is the site a co - op and is it mains water sewage and mains electric,many thanks.

Geoff The sitesi is not a co-op its Aydem electricite the water is from our sitesi well .& drainage is via septic tanks ( There is no mains drainage out side of large towns) PM me for more info & contact nos.

zozatky

Turkish Treasure
Also available for sale is a 2008 Ford Conect Tourneo GXL 1.8 TDI low milage & fsh in black. A gift at 25.000tl

Attachments

• PICT0028.JPG
    PICT0028.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 89
  • PICT0029.JPG
    PICT0029.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 82

hijo

in my own clique
Turkish Treasure
..been in this house several times ..it is a great location ,in a cul-de-sac, also migro,s across the road and kipa 5 minutes away in a car..and about 10 minutes drive to kusadasi .also the dolmus stops outside their site entrance..sorry to here your selling col..are you heading back to the uk ..will pop in soon for a chat..:hand:

zozatky

Turkish Treasure
Big Price Reduction on the Turkish Treasure Property on the outskirts of Kusadasi TL 150.00 ONO.This property has stood the test of all the Turkish weathers and still looks very good , if you are looking for a Turn key Villa this is it!!!!! toothbrush is all you need :angel:

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Turkish Treasure
It was £50000 before and now its £52000 am I reading this correctly ?

martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom