KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkish Stars at Oludeniz Videos
These are the first video clip I've ever uploaded to a public site. In fact they're the first videos I've ever taken, so bear with me.

I'm on the Lycian Way at about 1,000 ft above sea level taking these videos.

In the first clip it looks as though there's just one plane but there are 7 flying in a tight formation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7i2sFoy_jE]YouTube - Turkish Stars at Oludeniz, Turkey[/ame]

Last edited:
Awww we missed the show so a big thank you KKOB for the videos. Just wish we were still there to have seen it 1st hand I am sure it was amazing.

crystalclear

thebillet

Smashing clips, ironic though that we can see them in GB but you can't in Turkey, notwithstanding proxies.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
As I've said many times before on here, all you've got to do is to change your computer's DNS settings, and you'll be able to watch ANY banned site despite being in Turkey.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
will you come round and change my settings KKOB?

Quite happy to Brian. Or you can follow the easy instructions by Googling "change DNS settings" then choosing the operating system for your computer i.e. XP, Vista etc,

When you get to the "General" page with the field saying "Use the following DNS server addresses" click the button next to it then enter the following DNS settings to be used 208 - 67 - 222 - 222 & 208 - 67 - 220 - 220

thanks for popping round alan, excellent videos, i know where i will be watching them next time there in Olu...and it wont be on the beach, lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom