Turkish Sim Card?
I've got a mobile phone from U.K to use over in Turkey.
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Turkish Sim Card in Altinkum?
Thanks.
Mel (and Anne)

Bebelka

Turkish Sim Card?
You can buy a sim card in Turkey.
You need to be careful taking in an english phone to use with a turkish sim car.You will have to register it taking along the receipt from where you brought it from to to prove it is legal, not stolen ect. on entry to Tukey.
If you do not do this you will find that your phone conection is cancelled without prior warning. This can happen at any time, one month, one week, one day as an example.

Turkish Sim Card?
...I will buy a Turkish phone then.
Anyone know the best place to get a Turkish sim card in Altinkum?

Mel (and Anne)

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Turkish Sim Card?
Does anyone know, can you by a Turkish mobile with always on inclusive streaming for radio stations on the phone. Here in the UK i use the mobile to stream Caroline and EKR, is this sort of package available in Turkey.

Thanks, Steve.

carolk

R.I.P
Turkish Sim Card?
Hi, I think you can buy them in the phone shops here in Altinkum, there are many and, if you buy a new phone one comes with it.

Turkish Sim Card?
whist I go out on holidays I did buy a Turkcell sim for my UK phone this worked great in Turkey but was useless when i got home. I replaced it with a Turkish Vodafone sim and thats been brilliant works in UK and Turkey no problems. If They turn my Uk phone off whilst on hols not a prob because I can putthe sim in anyone of the other phones the family have with them at the time it works in all as they are all unlocked to any network.

regards
Crystalclear

Turkish Sim Card?
Crystalclear -
We did buy a cheap mobile phone in U.K to use and keep in our holiday home in Turkey.
If I did use a Turkish phone, wouldn't all the instructions, and the features on the phone itself, be in Turkish?
I could imagine that would make it a bit difficult to use; but obviously, many of you seem to get by with this...

Mel (and Anne)

Gin&Tonic

Turkish Sim Card?
Crystalclear -
We did buy a cheap mobile phone in U.K to use and keep in our holiday home in Turkey.
If I did use a Turkish phone, wouldn't all the instructions, and the features on the phone itself, be in Turkish?
I could imagine that would make it a bit difficult to use; but obviously, many of you seem to get by with this...

Mel (and Anne)

No problem, I live here and have a Turkish mobile, you just change the language on the phone to English.

Turkish Sim Card?
Crystalclear -

Mel (and Anne)

changing the language to English just know which settings you need by doing in English before you put Turkey sim in or you wont know how to get to language settings lol

Also take the sim out after your holidayand replace when back again as Uk phones average around 3 weeks before they get turned off ( can still use back in UK tho ) so i am told.

Crystalclear

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkish Sim Card?
changing the language to English just know which settings you need by doing in English before you put Turkey sim in or you wont know how to get to language settings lol

Or, get a Turkish friend to do it for you. :roundgrin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom