zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Turkish Shave
wow, i heard they r very good.... i stopped shaving years ago.... i now use a stubble trimmer

JAYTEE

Turkish Shave
Where is the nearest and best place for a Turkish Shave and or bath?:3:

Hi

We were told by Sue from Morgul Antik restaurant that the best place is one a few doors down from her restaurant. Be a daredevil and let them remove any ear hairs as well!!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Turkish Shave
Yes - just pop in to see us and Ibrahim will take you to the barber - If he takes you you wont get ripped off !!

:77wu:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkish Shave
I'm gonna make a guess that they're asking about Yalikavak. :roundgrin:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Turkish Shave
theres also an old guy next to the central coffee shop and he is old !!!!!!1111

martin

jumbo

Turkish Shave
[QUOTE=luckycat
Yes - just pop in to see us and Ibrahim will take you to the barber - If he takes you you wont get ripped off !!

Hi Sue I fancy the de-hairing option, Is there a sauna as well we will be over Aug 1st:3:
Regards
Jumbo

miela

Turkish Shave
My husband went to the barber when we were there last summer, not sure which one but there was an old guy and a young guy. The young guy charged him 20 lira but it had only been 6 lira when the older guy had shaved him and the younger guy wasn't there.

The old guy just hung his head and turned away when the younger guy over charged him

Wackford

Red Wine Tester (Class 1)
Turkish Shave
There are several "barbers" in Yalikavak. I have, for the last few years, gone to the one in the passage-way opposite where Ali Baba Restaurant used to be---------two or three times during each visit to Yali.

A shave and a haircut is a real pleasure and a fraction of the price at home in the UK. My son, who had a facial skin rash problem for many years, went there 3 years ago and had a shave. They gave him "the treatment" for next to nothing and the condition cleared up, never to return. Looks almost human now!!!.UUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

.......................and it is fun and relaxing.....100% more care and attentiion than at home...go for it!!!.,,,,,,,,,and you are only yards away from a beer or a coffee when you have finished.......!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Turkish Shave
there is a price list in all barbers set by the government, i think a shave should be 3 tl but i normally give 5 anyway...

martin

Top Bottom