Turkish or UK health insurance
My wife and I are planning to move to the Fethiye area shortly plan is to spend say 6-8 moths in turkey and the rest here in the uk can anyone tell me what way to take out health insurance would it be cheaper to take out long term travel insurance here in uk or get it in turkey

ChrisBobs

If you are 6 months in UK, every year, then you have access to a health service already, so why not look for yearly UK travel insurance and read a lot of small print.!!!
There are other threads to search for the cost of Turkish insurance - which suits a lot of people.

zozatky

I cannot get health insurance to cover my problem. So I find Pay as I go here in Turkey with the state Hospitals they are very reasonable not Bupa but on par with our own NH To register is easy cost 15 tl

PASH

I agree about looking at the small print on UK policies - Alot of annual policies have a max duration period abroad at any one time. Mine for instance is 60 days, if you fall ill on day 61 you are snookered but the minute you leave and re enter, it starts back at day 1 of 60 but you have to go back to the UK, not a quick hop over to Kos and back.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom