akbukcyd

Turkish Nite & BBQ Feast - Friday, 10 July
Anyone who didnt come to the last Mandalya BBQ and 60's nite missed out on a lush feast and good entertainment BUT there is another chance to sample on Friday when a traditional Turkish Nite is being organised at Mandalya Gardens. Free transport is being laid on from Altinkum and Akbuk and I understand it is £10 or 25tl.

If anyone wants more details just let me know. Booking is essential by Thursday I understand. I am not connected with Mandalya but love the location and the atmosphere and of course the food and dont want others to miss out!!!

Avebob

Went to their Turkish night on 19th June just before we came back. As you say it's a brill night, good fun and delicious food. Can't wait to go again at end of August. Do they have a Turkish night every Friday ? If so it will be 5th Sept. when we will be there
Avril

akbukcyd

I am not sure how often they are having Turkish Night but will post as and when I hear of anything. Come on all you akbukites,, support this beautiful venue and have a fun nite!

Akbuk Rob

Hi Cyd.

We both seem to have posted about this gig, but in different places.

Anyway there is a discount available off ticket prices here Mandalya Gdns Gig - Ticket Discounts. Also an email address for bookings. The owners asked me to offer it on my website and I thought I would make it available here as well.

Akbuk Rob

Went to their Turkish night on 19th June just before we came back. As you say it's a brill night, good fun and delicious food. Can't wait to go again at end of August. Do they have a Turkish night every Friday ? If so it will be 5th Sept. when we will be there
Avril

No Avril it is not a weekly event, these are special gigs at Mandalya which take a lot of planning and finding good artists from far a field. This one will be the second, maybe more we will have to wait and see, can't see them doing anything after Sept.

nelva

went to mandalya turkish night last night, not impressed. service is extrememly bad, infact our waiter when u could get him told us he had been recruited for the night from his local work place in tinkyland, because waiters had left!! b.b.q. was un-inspiring. entertainment was non inspiring!! young skinny belly dancer who spent most of her time going around the tables looking at the men to contribute notes tyl. in her band!! seen so much better during my travels through the greek islands.!! was looking forward to a turkish night but was left uninspired and bored!!! the rest of the evening was expecting guests to play stupid childlike games, like sack race around the pool. please lovely surroundings but entertai9nment and service needs to b improved on or this will become a white elephant.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom