hayabusa

Turkish Name
I wanted to find out translation in Turkish for Wooden shelves (planks), which I need to get from wood mill. I need 50cm wide by 2mtrs long and need 6 pieces.
Can anyone suggest this please.?…….

I tried to get this from English speaking Turkish person, but no result. They wanted me to give them the details so that they could get it for me and add their profit on the items purchased. I would prefer to get this myself from the Wood Mill.

Kanga

Turkish Name
Take a picture of what you are looking for to the timber yard. Write the sizes on the picture. It's not rocket science.

Rua

Turkish Name
Raf is usually a shelf.Wooden is ahsap( pronounced ashap). I don't know what plank is.

hayabusa

Turkish Name
Take a picture of what you are looking for to the timber yard. Write the sizes on the picture. It's not rocket science.
Did that and showed to local Turkish people and they did not know or understand what it was !….

hayabusa

Turkish Name
You can all see how many different words there are, I think i will try them all to get the shelves. Hopefully it will work……..thanks to ll who replied….

Kanga

Turkish Name
Did that and showed to local Turkish people and they did not know or understand what it was !….
Doh! I had the same problem when I wanted some curtains altered. Because I only drew a curtain with the new measurements the seamstress only did one curtain even though I took a pair to be altered.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom