ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Turkish Lottery
Turkey has 4 different weekly lotteries collectively known as Milli Piyango (tr.National Lottery) that is administered and regulated by the Turkish Government;

10 Numara (tr.10 Numbers)

This is drawn on Monday nights - 22 numbers are drawn between 1-80 .. the top prize is paid for guessing 10 right numbers.. you also get different amount of prizes for guessing 9 -8 - 7 & 6 right numbers.

Sans Topu (tr.Luck Ball)

Drawn on Wednesdays - 5 numbers between 1-34 and 1 number between 1-14 are drawn. The top prize is paid for guessing 5+1 result. There are also prizes for 4+1 , 3+1 , 2+1 , 1+1 and 3+0 combinations.

Super Loto

Thursday draw - you choose 6 numbers between 1-54 .. The top prize is awarded for guessing 6 exact numbers. There are also prizes for 5, 4, and 3 correct numbers.

Sayisal Loto (tr.Numeric Lotto)

This is a Saturday night draw and is by far the most popular - draws are carried out live on Turkish national television. You choose 6 numbers between 1-49 , the top prize being awarded for 6 correct numbers - 5, 4, and 3 correct numbers also attract a prize.

You can check the weekly results of all these draws here

Hope I've got these all right - I had to 'electronically' translate but I think the detail's not too far out!!

C

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Turkish Lottery
Thanks for that. We did the uk lottery on line for a while till we got an e mail saying that you cant claim if you do it from outside the UK. We get a Saturday Turkish ticket when we think of it and check it on line but have had about as much luck as we did on the UK one. O well you gotta be innit to win it so I suppose we wont!!!

teresa

Free Thinker
Turkish Lottery
Thanks for that. We did the uk lottery on line for a while till we got an e mail saying that you cant claim if you do it from outside the UK. !!

You must be sure that the country you are playing from allows you to play and claim any prize awarded. If the country you are playing from does not allow it under their laws then the National Lottery will not pay you. On reflection that is the same as you are saying.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkish Lottery
Copied from the website of The National Lottery

Can I play while overseas?

Please remember, you need to be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man at all times when you play UK National Lottery games through your interactive Account.

In countries outside of the UK and Isle of Man, local laws often prevent the sale or purchase of tickets for any overseas lottery. To protect players and the UK National Lottery, the National Lottery Rules and Terms and Conditions prohibit people from playing online in any country where it is unlawful to do so. Lawfulness will vary from country to country and, possibly, from time to time. This also means that, under local laws and National Lottery rules, we would not be able to pay out any prize in these circumstances.

Therefore, we would advise players to assume that it is unlawful to purchase a ticket whilst abroad, and to only buy their tickets whilst located in the UK or Isle of Man. We would therefore advise you only to buy your tickets online when you are actually located in the UK or the Isle of Man. This also applies when playing by text.

Turkish Lottery
I don't think that is quite correct. You must be sure that the country you are playing from allows you to play and claim any prize awarded. If the country you are playing from does not allow it under their laws then the National Lottery will not pay you.

Hi Teresa..its the other way round with the national lottery...if you live outside the Uk they wont pay you..they have strict laws enforcing this...even the instant cash games on their site are also subject to the rule.

teresa

Free Thinker
Turkish Lottery
That is true Shirley - you must be a resident. But if as a resident you play from a country where you are not allowed to (while on holiday for example) you will not be paid out. The ticket should be purchased from the UK area to be on the safe side.

We have friends who come out for a few months and are still UK residents and they were playing online but it seemed they could hit problems if they won.

Last edited:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Turkish Lottery
Ahem, the title of the thread is Turkish Lottery not UK Lottery so stay on topic KKOB or I'll give you a very dirty look :hehe::hehe::hehe:

C

kernowians

Turkish Lottery
i know you can't play the British lottery from outside the country,But is it legal for foreigners to play the Turkish lottery .

Ceni

Ceni
Turkish Lottery
I bought some of the scratch cards before and won about 300 ytl and was able to collect my winnings, not sure about the regular one tho.

Turkish Lottery
Hi all,

I've played UK lottery when in Turkey. I've played online & my winnings (moderate to crap!) were paid to my lottery account without problem & then used to further throw money away by gambling further on more tickets...........

Turkish Lottery
I play the UK lottery by the simple method of having a standing order paid from my Nationwide Flex Account into my son in laws bank account and he buys the tickets each week. Since I have been doing this, by total winnings amount to zilch.

Sue

ChrisBobs

Turkish Lottery
i know you can't play the British lottery from outside the country,But is it legal for foreigners to play the Turkish lottery .

I thinks so, I heard of an Irish woman in Turgutreis winning a large prize in the local lottery , a few years ago.....
(But you might have to keep it in the country!):95im:

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Turkish Lottery
Re: Turkish Lottery Results???

I have my little weekly flutter on the Turkish Lottery (Sayisal Lotto) and usually check the numbers on a sunday morning! This week 31.07.2010 theres nothing showing, anyone any idea why? I could be a lire millionaire and not know it:crying: Very Odd!

Turkish Lottery
Re: Turkish Lottery Results???

I have my little weekly flutter on the Turkish Lottery (Sayisal Lotto) and usually check the numbers on a sunday morning! This week 31.07.2010 theres nothing showing, anyone any idea why? I could be a lire millionaire and not know it:crying: Very Odd!

if i find the numbers..and you've won..can i have commission hah

(21 31 32 41 43 48) well ... have you?

Last edited:

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Turkish Lottery
aww thanks for that - should have been kept in suspense one number from that lot on four lines...................not a kurush in sight....maybe next time x

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Turkish Lottery
Shirleyanntr - where did you get the numbers please - i cant find this weeks results on line again......or have you got them. Trouble is if i dont check them i lose the ticket and my potential fortune....ps course you will get a kouros commission:362jf:

ChrisBobs

Turkish Lottery
Shirleyanntr - where did you get the numbers please - i cant find this weeks results on line again......or have you got them. Trouble is if i dont check them i lose the ticket and my potential fortune....ps course you will get a kouros commission:362jf:

I wont bag Shirley's % but here you are
Milli Piyango Ýdaresi Genel Müdürlüðü
look down the side for the lottery you want and click
now they tell you where the winners are....
( better luck next time? :) )

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Turkish Lottery
O thanks for that I have now saved the site so I can check for my winning millions without telling anyone.....not a bean this time, out with the begging bowl again later I suppose!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom