Turkish lessons in the winter
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, does anyone have any dates/ times/ days/ info on Turkish lessons this winter? I heard the classes at PJs will start the second Tuesday in November (I think) - any confirmation? Don't want to miss the start!
Thanks

mollag

Kipper restorer
Hi LG, havnt got dates for Ozzies yet, i will check this week and get back to you, not sure of PJ's, will call and ask also.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Hi LG, lessons statr the second week in December, check a week before for which day, Ozzys this is, We will miss the start, we return on the 4th Jan and we will dive straight in.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Just a note, language lessons have started this week in PJ's. Tutored by John, an Englishman with turkish citizenship and great language skills.
Cost is 40 tl for the full season with a break for J's holidays.
Two classes, newbies and not so newbies.

Check at PJ's for days etc.

mollag

Kipper restorer
You will be fine. John is a great guy, say hello to Roger and Janet ,if they are there, for me please

Yes, I went to the classes last year. I thought John was excellent (it's entirely my fault that I still don't know Turkish!). Will do!

tomc1984

This was in the Bodrum Bulletin:
I'm pleased to announced that I will be starting a new Turkish language tutorial for beginners. No knowledge of Turkish is necessary, and classes will run twice a week (Monday and Thursday mornings) over the winter period. Please come along and join in the fun - learning Turkish is a great way to meet new people, so I look forward to seeing you.

If you cannot make the tutorial, or are interested at a different level, or privately, please drop me an email.

Contact: Tansu, tansusal@hotmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , 0532 575 23 56
Location: Yalıkavak Municipal Community room (above the Yalıkavak Jandarma office, which is next door to the Halk Bank) (map).

Might be of some use.

<<<<< INCORRECT INFORMATION RE CLASSES IN PJ's >>>>>
Sorry all, was given the wrong info about John's classes at PJ's. They are apparently on Tuesdays at 12. (Not Thursdays).

Latest Posts

Top Bottom