Turkish lessons in Side
Does anyone please know if anybody gives Turkish lessons in Side please?
I was going to see Shirley near Alanya for lessons but with having the dog it will mean leaving her by herself for too long.

Sue

Philogic

Turkish lessons in Side
Try asking Ken in the 'One for the Road' bar, at the rear of the Garanti Bank near the big red flag. Several expats who speak Turkish use it so they must have learned somewhere.

Just realised its my 200th post!

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Turkish lessons in Side
Sue - Have you met Pat and Graham and their daughter, Sara, at Side Riviera yet? They are open 10am to 4pm from Mon to Fri and are very helpful with everything in Side. They have lived there years. Pat took Turkish lessons recently - ask her about it. See www dot siderivieraproperties dot com with contact details or pop in and see them. They are on the main Side to Antalya/Alanya road just around the corner from the Chinese Restaurant by that big junction. Also along that road is Sally and her Mum, Anne, who are both English and own Kale Emlak Properties. And Anita Simsek is English from Turkey Property Shop just 5 mins from Pat and Graham. They can show you. They are all very helpful and knowledgeable about Side for us Brits who live there. Hope to meet you when I am over Sept and Oct this year. Kind regards, Angela R

Turkish lessons in Side
Hi Angela, welcome to the forum great that you have joined.
and ..talk about coincidence..i have just sent Sue your email address...what a busy lot we are.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Turkish lessons in Side
I wonder what the going rate is now for English lessons? With Grammer or just conversation / vocabulary development?

Biker Bob

angelaturkey

Turkish lessons in Side
Wow Shirley you ARE busy on the Internet! Over 6,000 responses on this one alone! Thanks for putting me in touch with Sue. It seems we are just a 10 mins walk from one another in Side and will get together some time in September when I'm over there. Hope to meet you too one day. Kind regards, Angela x

Philogic

Turkish lessons in Side
Hi Angela, I know the Green appartments well, my place 'Lily Homes' is just down the hill opposite Paris Elveri and next to the Lemas Suite Hotel. I know Graham and Sara at Side Riviera property and I dropped some paperbacks into the Kale agency for their swop a book thing. My wife is out in September with her family [about 700!!!] and I will be out in October. We tend to eat at the Umet and Cijhan restaurants, you must know them. Maybe we will meet in October?

angelaturkey

Turkish lessons in Side
FREE TURKİSH LESSONS - start tomorrow - Starting this Wednesday- 9th November 2009 -and continuing every Wednesday after that Kaya Homes will offer all its customers - and their friends (even if they did not buy from Kaya Homes!) FREE Turkish Lessons that will be held in Kaya offices - near Total Garage on Alanya/Antalya road near Manavgat - between the hours of 6pm to 8pm. QUOTE FROM KAYA HOMES 'We care about your experience in Turkey and in order to make that even more comfortable by enjoying the hospitality of the locals we are offering these lessons. UNQUOTE ' .... they tell me the actual lesson will probably be just one hour as the rest of the time will be having tea or coffee and getting to know one another .... Turkish experiences etc ....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom