Thyme

Turkish Learners Class website
Does anyone use this site and if they do what do they think to it? I mean has it been useful?

I have recently been looking at the site, but it seems very cliquey, so it puts me off joining.

I don't think it is moderated very well, but waiting to hear any comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjd

Re: Turkish Leaners Class website

What site?

Last edited:

Thyme

The top one - just wondering if anyone here uses the site and what do they think to it? Is it useful etc

thanks for helping me out btw:3:

tjd

NP - I've used a couple of CD systems for learning, Pimsleur is quite good.

Also one by Asumen and David Pollard - CD & book. I think you need to know a bit before tackling this one.

If you're in the UK try the local FEC and see if they run an Introductory Language course.

Sarahlou

Hi I logged on to this site, but haven't been very good at using it. It is very good for grammar and I think if I really allotted time for using it, it would be very helpful. It's free anyway so you have nothing to loose. I personally like to be able to hear the spoken word as it helps with pronounciation. I was a bit aprehensive after I first signed on because for a few I kept getting messages from other members who wanted to be my friend. I think perhaps some people try to use it as a way of meeting members of the opposite sex. After a few days the pm's stopped.

Tavey

Latest Posts

Top Bottom