sarah Brown

Turkish in York
Hi, i am looking for a tutor or a turkish course in york, local colleges don't seem to do Turkish, does anyone have any contacts or ideas?

Turkish in York
Hi,

IO live and work in Istanbul and my assistant, who is Turkish but lived in York for 2 years, tells me there are a significant number of Turkish students at York University. Perhaps, if you put an advert in the Students Union, you might find reasonable private tuition from a native Turkish speaker

John

willpeer

willpeer
Turkish in York
Hi ,Try cottingham college there was a teacher there
called Menekse she is turkish teacher.Try the east ridding council for a evening adult education .If she is not doing it there she might be in Hull college , some distance to travel but well worth it .

jakebeak

Turkish in York
Hi there

Try Cactus Language School based in Brighton, but they do courses all over the country and abroad. They are on the Internet. We did one in Manchester. It was just me and my husband and the teacher. It really gave us a kick start for living in Turkey. Good luck!

ElizabethHoca

Turkish in York
Hi Sarah

I teach Turkish. I live near Ripon and have students from Harrogate and Leeds, plus online students. Lessons can be either face to face or online in a virtual classroom.
Cannot put a link to my website here, but if you send your number or email I will call you back.

Elizabeth

Latest Posts

Top Bottom