Turkish football teams
Having lived there for 5 years I follow Antalyaspor.

It amuses my Turkish friends because as we all know there are only 3 teams who play in the Superlig.

Sailor

Turkish football teams
I follow football worldwide and keep an eye on the Turkish Prem.Especially the teams that play champions league football.It seems hard to look past the teams from Istanbul though. The fans deserve more success in Europe because of the great support they give but maybe over the top at times.

Turkish football teams
I am a Galatasaray fan and my husband is Fenerbahce and we have followed them for the past ten years......:biggrin:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Turkish football teams
no Istanbul team for us......Trabzonspor all the way, we were close this year but home form let us down towards the end of the season

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Turkish football teams
A friend of ours is registered at Besiktas, great guy, is ruled by the club, no eating, no alcohol, very strict weight limit. Not a lot of dosh. No wonder they all dream of playing in the permanent winter that blights Tyneside. Both meterologically and culturally. Lol.

Steve.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Turkish football teams
A friend of ours is registered at Besiktas, great guy, is ruled by the club, no eating, no alcohol, very strict weight limit. Not a lot of dosh. No wonder they all dream of playing in the permanent winter that blights Tyneside. Both meterologically and culturally. Lol.

Steve.

Hah, great observation. And Fener won......

Smiler

Turkish football teams
Just watched it. Could have been 4 or 5 :( Cracking right hook someone placed on Roberto Carlos before being sent off.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom