Question for you

martirkz

The hairless biker
Turkish Covid Vaccinations 60-65 group.
Looks like vaccinations for the 60-65 age group will be starting next, thanks Doc Martin for the info.
UPDATE... 26/03,2021

The next groups to be vaccinated with the new BioNTech coronavirus vaccine include teachers, police, soldiers, critical employees and Ministry of Justice personnel.
These groups will begin to be vaccinated gradually. It was stated that this group, which is group A and group B 60 - 64 age group will start to be vaccinated from next week.

SLEEPY

The Sunday Times is reporting that the UK Government is planning to offer 3.7 million vaccine doses to the Republic of Ireland.

Obviously because of the Common Travel Area and the North this would make sense but sweet Jesus we will never hear the end of it,if Dublin agree.

Last edited:

martirkz

The hairless biker
Good news everyone, appointment system is now open, booked mine for this Tuesday.

jakebeak

I read in the Daily Hurriyet just now that spouses of those over 60 are also eligible for the jab. They can get it at the same time apparently. Well the e-nabiz system says not. Does anyone else know about this?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
We spoke to a Turkish friend yesterday who is a similar age to me, we have known him for 33 years now but he would never admit to being much older than 30, we asked him if he had been for his vaccine yet. He said he had heard nothing, so we sent him the e-nabiz info, within the hour he came back to us and told us he was booked in for Saturday to have the bio ntec vax.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
We heard an announcement over the system in our village that it is open to our 60-65 age group. We logged into enabiz and set up apassword. It seems that the bioNtek is not available in our area yet, we will wait a week or so, we are not going out anyway.

enoch

We heard an announcement over the system in our village that it is open to our 60-65 age group. We logged into enabiz and set up apassword. It seems that the bioNtek is not available in our area yet, we will wait a week or so, we are not going out anyway.
[/QUOTE
Sorry jumped the gun I thought you were looking for an appointment not waiting for bioNtec

enoch

Just been on our hospital site, they are giving a choice of vaccines so I cannot see it being long before your area gets it

enoch

Went to the doctors today and was asked if I had my vaccine I said no he replied you need it. No sooner said and done he booked the both of us over the phone next Thursday 2.40. In the surgery downstairs. He also said if you want the Pfizler vaccine you need to go to the hospital, the way the infection is going up I'll make do with the Chinese one don't fancy going to the hospital more than I have to. But that's what I call good service, in all the years I've been going there never any thing to complain about.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom