YogiPJ

Turkish Course in Norwich, Norfolk
Hi Guys

There is a Turkish Language corse starting next week in Norwich, at Hellesdon High School. (evenings).

2 more people needed so the course can run

Anyone interested ?

Martyn

Would love to if it was close. Looking locally to me with no luck

Lindy

Just reminiscing as I used to live in Hellesdon many moons ago and know the High School well (mainly from Friday night discos ) I went to Notre Dame :31:

Hope you find the additional 2 people.

Linda :)

Last edited:

YogiPJ

We started the course about 4 weeks ago. In the end there were plenty - about 16 of us on the course. Finding it quite interesting & will supplement it with some software, probably Rosettata Stone

Regards
Pete

pixie

Is this course till running do you know. I live in Aylsham and would be very interested in learning

Thanks

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Hi.......my wife and I might also be interested, as we don't live very far away.

Pete

canim

The details of the course can be found here, it started at the end of september, so i would imagine they would have covered to much for new members to join at this stage.

they may have another course starting later in the year tho!

YogiPJ

Hi Guys

Yes, the course is still running, but I'd agree with Canim that if you are complete beginners you'd really struggle to make sense of it now. It does go at a pretty fast pace.

I've also been using some software which I think is excellent. It's by "Rosetta Stone" & is completely in Turkish. You are immersed in the language & have to work out the words & meanings for yourself from the pictures & sounds. It really is the best way to learn (in my opinion). I feel that the class is supplementing my learning from the software rather than the other way round. If you're interested there's a link to Rosetta Stone on my language pages where you can also find a link to a really comprehensive free website about learning Turkish.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Regards
Pete

Latest Posts

Top Bottom