billy k

Turkish Connextions or DPM Group in Altinkum?
Hi , has anybody us Turkish Connextions or DPM Group in Altinkum? to purchase property if so are they any good and trust worthy many thanks billy

Last edited by a moderator:

gazza229

Hi , has anybody us Turkish Connextions or DPM Group in Altinkum? to purchase property if so are they any good and trust worthy many thanks billy

Turkish Connextions are a third party agent who will be working in partnership with another agent in Turkey.
The reason I know is because my villa was showing on location, location, location as up for sale. When I contacted them I was told it was through Turkish Connextions and it was removed.
Just to put your mind at ease, my neighbour decided to put his villa up for sale but used external photos of mines as its south facing. There the same kinda company as Spot Blue.
If I could give you any advice, spend some time wherever it is you wish to buy and get to know more ex pats who will keep you on a safe path
Estate agents can put any price on a property in Turkey, once you've bought you then find someone else has bought for much less.
Gary

Jayne Schofield can be seen regularly at the "A place in the sun " exhibitions. They seem to be a reputable company from information which is available.

SIL

I bought an apartment through them and 10 years later still do not have my apartment or my money!!

Ceni

Ceni
Hanel, or whatever they are called now also exibit in all the major property events WORLDWIDE and they are a bunch of lying theiving bastards.......so just because they have stalls at events.....means nothing!

SIL

Just to correct my previous message it is in its 6th year not 10, although it feels like 10.

dee24

I have heard lots of accounts on here over the years and would say that you should be careful. We bought from Asem (builders) and they have an office on Marina Road. This cuts out the agent. We have had two properties from them and have our Tapu and Habitation Certificate. I hope this helps and wish you luck

Latest Posts

Top Bottom